new products

rkapadia@ROOP

• Industry Participant
new products
« on: 31 Aug 2003, 10:01 pm »
Hello Eighth Nerve,

I thought I heard something about new products coming out?  Just wanted to know the status of R&D and production with you guys.

Thanks, and have a good Labor Day

Rup

WilliamL

Yes. New product release is DAYS away!
« Reply #1 on: 2 Sep 2003, 01:10 am »
We are gearing up after the dog days of Summer (We have been taking much deserved vacations, and so on) so this board will be less quiet soon.

That said: We have a product that is DAYS away from release. And its NOT an accoustic product. Its called the Eighth Nerve Spinal Cord and is our answer to high performance low cost power cords. This one is a giant killer for sure. Assembled in Nashville--at HQ nonetheless-- with all USA parts! :!:  :!:

I will make the formal announcement very soon. I should have samples in NYC very soon as well.  :!:  :!:  :!:  :D  :D  :D

Cheers,
Bill

WilliamL

new products
« Reply #2 on: 14 Sep 2003, 03:31 pm »
I am holding the new Eighth Nerve Spinal Cord--our new power cord--in my hands. Its a thing of beauty, with the Eighth Nerve logo and all. I love this thing. Oh yea....it sounds awesome!

Quick...Nathan: Take some pictures.  :D  :D  :D  :D

nature boy

new products
« Reply #3 on: 14 Sep 2003, 09:52 pm »
Bill or Chris,

How 'bout some pictures?  Any need for Beta testers NB asks with baited breath?  Any other products in the offing?

NB

Tonto Yoder

new products
« Reply #4 on: 15 Sep 2003, 03:16 am »
Psssst---- "baited breath" would mean you've got your fishing worms in your mouth. :D

Sorry, but that image was just too funny to overlook---it's "bated," mister, "bated"!

8thnerve

Eighth Nerve Spinal Cord
« Reply #5 on: 16 Sep 2003, 08:33 pm »
Here it is, the Eighth Nerve Spinal Cord.

http://www.eighthnerve.com/images/spinalcord1.jpg">

http://www.eighthnerve.com/images/spinalcord2.jpg">

Price is $139 for up to a 6 foot length, and $10 a foot past 6 feet.

WilliamL

Logo!
« Reply #6 on: 16 Sep 2003, 08:51 pm »
Check out the picture carefully and you can see the Eighth Nerve logo!

Cool...  8)  8)  8)

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
new products
« Reply #7 on: 16 Sep 2003, 09:45 pm »
Wow, cancel the idea of enclosed equipment supports.  Those are too good looking to not be out in the open.

WilliamL

new products
« Reply #8 on: 17 Sep 2003, 01:34 am »
JLM,

Thanks for your kind words.

(I know that I never got back to one of your previous posts where you had some questions about room interaction and treatment of the room. Sometimes its hard to get to every post.  :oops:  But I still hope to post a FAQ to address your questions in detail. )

Look forward to getting to know you better...

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Bill