Current work load, product availability & New Products

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Good evening AC.

The last few weeks have really filled up my work benches. Currently I have a few pair of EXtreme Hurricanes, several 3205 amplifiers, a few Audio Note custom pieces along with a few other odd-ball modifications on the benches.

Audio Note Custom:

I have been receiving quite a few inquiries on the Audio Note custom pieces lately along with a few orders as mentioned above. At this time, we are out of chassis for the M2 and M3 preamp, M3 phono and DAC 2.1. Our estimated time of arrival for these chassis is mid October.
  I will be still be accepting orders between now and then. This will allow me to get all the circuitry built so I only have to install and wire things up when the chassis come in.

Bella EXtreme 100 mono blocs:

I have only a few pair of these left and the introductory price will be ending Sept. 1st. For any orders coming in, a 50% down payment will be required to lock in the introductory price with the balance due when the units are completed prior to shipping. Current turn around time is 45-60 days.

Bella EXtreme 3205

Only two pieces available for our September run. Call for turnaround times.

EXtreme Adagio Modifications and any other mod request.
 Call for turnaround times.

Odd Ball Modifications

I am not accepting custom one-off modifications at this time.

I also have other bigger ventures underway which will start consuming more of my time starting in about two weeks. Please feel free to contact me with any inquiries you may have.
« Last Edit: 29 Dec 2007, 12:06 am by Response Audio »

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
Re: Current work load and product availability
« Reply #1 on: 19 Aug 2007, 02:44 am »
Will the Resolution Audio Opus 21 mod happen?

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #2 on: 19 Aug 2007, 02:52 am »
Yes, the OPUS 21 is on the drawing board. I only mentioned this to two people over the past 2 months and have had several inquiries on it :scratch:

I don't have one here at the moment but will pretty soon. Our focus on this piece will be the................ actually, I'll keep that under raps for now.

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: 19 Aug 2007, 02:54 am »
Yes, the OPUS 21 is on the drawing board. I only mentioned this to two people over the past 2 months and have had several inquiries on it :scratch:

I don't have one here at the moment but will pretty soon. Our focus on this piece will be the................ actually, I'll keep that under raps for now.

Cool.  Let us all know.  I know a lot of people that have been waiting for another company to mod this already great player.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #4 on: 19 Aug 2007, 03:08 am »
 I agree it's a great player but there are some areas we are looking to enhance. As I get further involved, I will start asking for feedback on what consumers are looking for out of this piece. I also want to keep the mod price reasonable.

I have been receiving a lot of inquiries about modifying this player from many of my long time customers who already own or are looking to buy one.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #5 on: 5 Sep 2007, 07:44 pm »
 To update current scheduling, rather than listing turnaround times, I decided to simply post current work load. It will be updated on a regulr basis to reflect actual progress.

Below is a link of current pieces on the benches with the exception of it being shy of a Custom Reference Jolida 801 order that came in only moments ago.

http://www.bellaextreme.com/scheduling.htm

I would have to say any further orders would have a turnaround of sometime late October, early November depending on the product.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #6 on: 29 Dec 2007, 12:06 am »
The past two weeks have really loaded up the benches once again. I have a few pair of Hurricanes for EXtreme mods as well as a few new Audio Note Custom pieces along with a few custom modifications.

As you may already know, the Bella EXtreme 3205 amplifiers have been sold out. We are expecting our next shipment of chassis sometime mid January. With some new ventures coming in 2008, we will be limiting the 3205 amplifiers down to only 6 pieces a month rather than the 12 a month we have always allowed.

For 2008, we will be focusing most of our energy on our popular products; 1) Audio Note Custom, 2) Bella EXtreme 3205 amplifiers, 3) Bella EXtreme 100 amplifiers, 4) EXtreme Hurricane modification and of course the new CLS-9 (Custom Line Source) loudspeaker.

New for 2008:
Look for a new exclusive cable line sometime in February/March. We are currently running some prototypes in the showroom with great success and ramping up for a small production run. The line will initally consist of one interconnect and three speaker cables. Pricing is to be determined but guessing around $250 for a 1M interconnect (introductory price). Still need to finish pricing out the speaker cable before prices can be determined.
 A new loudspeaker and possibly a new tube amplifier may be making an appearance as well aa.

I want to thank everyone for a wonderful year and wish you all a happy, healthy 2008.
« Last Edit: 29 Dec 2007, 12:31 am by Response Audio »