Monster HTS 2600 MKII PowerCenter - as new - 4 SALE

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
 I have one Monster HTS 2600 MKII PowerCenter that was special ordered for a customer. He changed his mind after receiving the unit. It has maybe 5 hours on it.

Reg. $350 / Asking $250 + shipping.

Monster Power® Home Theatre Reference PowerCenter™ HTS 2600 MKII with Clean Power™ Stage 2 v.2.1 Filtering and Exclusive T2™ Automatic Shutdown Circuitry Protects Your System from Electric Surges and Helps Maximize Home Theater Performance. Combining advanced protection against power line problems with superior, patented power line conditioning that helps maximize performance from your video and audio components, Monster Power HTS 2600 MKII is a new, improved version of the rack mountable high performance PowerCenter that has proven incredibly popular with both enthusiast-built and custom-installed home theaters.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Monster HTS 2600 MKII PowerCenter - as new - 4 SALE
« Reply #1 on: 6 Jul 2007, 05:01 pm »
Okay folks. I'll go to $240 and include the shipping. Just trying to clean house a bit and let go of some stuff that I don't need to have around.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Monster HTS 2600 MKII PowerCenter - as new - 4 SALE
« Reply #2 on: 17 Jul 2007, 03:15 pm »
Alright, Last offer. For Audio Circle members only----- $210 including shipping.