Audio Note Custom - M2 Preamp - 2 introductory pieces left

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Hello All,

Response Audio is now authorized to custom build various products offered by Audio Note Kits.
We started publically taking orders last week on the Audio Note Custom M2 preamp. There is now 2 pieces left at the introductory pricing of $2150.

DETAILS http://www.bellaextreme.com/audionote.htm

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Audio Note Custom - M2 Preamp - 2 introductory pieces left
« Reply #1 on: 4 Jul 2007, 01:59 am »
 I have been receiving a few inquiries as to what the AN demo system will consist of. Right now, customer M2 preamps are taking turns burning in driving a full Reference V-Cap 801 which is pushing a pair of Adagio Jr. speakers with a Level 1 Custom Jolida JD100 CD player. My demo unit is currently ranking up a few hours on the test bench. (they need a LOT of hours)

The Audio Note Custom reference system will consist of the following:

*Jolida V-Cap Reference 801 power amplifier
 (will be replaced with a pair of Bella EXtreme 100 amplifiers)
 *Audio Note Custom M2 preamp - all solid silver internal wiring / Brimar 6X5 rextifier/
    JJ Gold ECC802/12AU7- on display now
 *Audio Note Custom M3 phono stage - coming up next
 *Audio Note Custom DAC 2.1 - following soon
 *"Transport" undetermined. Will use a few players I have around
 *Acoustic Solid Machine Small turntable w/ Clearaudio Virtuoso Wood
 *EXtreme Adagio floorstanding speakers
 *Audience AU24 interconnect and speaker cables.
 *VH Audio AIRSINE and Flavor 4 power cords

Later this fall I hope to add a pair of the new AN Custom 300B mono blocs and a pair of their speakers to complete our AN Custom offerings. At that time, the demo M2 will be replaced with the M3 preamp.

Thanks for your inquiries. Please feel free to post futher questions and/or comments here.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Audio Note Custom - M2 Preamp - 2 introductory pieces left
« Reply #2 on: 7 Jul 2007, 02:49 am »
Here is an update for those who inquired about the M3 preamp.

I am going to be evaluating the new Mundorf M-TubeCap capacitors in the power supply of my demo M2 unit and if they do what I have been told by others, will be standard in the M3 Preamp and M3 Phono stage with a Teflon bypass. Optional in the M2 preamp.

I am now shipping these products with the NOS RCA 6X5GT rectifier tube. A very nice tube and I prefer it over the Brimar 6X5/EZ35 that I have been listening to the past few days.

I will have the Mundorfs installed and running in the M2 next week and will be back to post the details.