New Reference Systems in the works - Audio Note Custom

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Greetings everyone. Keeping in the tradition of providing custom products to our customers, Response Audio has recently aquired authoriziation to *custom build* products from Audio Note Kits and offer them to you in a full custom, fully assembled form and providing you with a full 2 years parts and labor warranty. During the summer, we will be assembling two levels of Audio Note Custom based systems for the showroom.

The first level will consist of the following: This is the system I am currently building.

* Audio Note Custom M2 preamp
* Audio Note Custom DAC 1.1
   (fed by the digital output of a modified Jolida JD100 player)
* Full V-Cap Reference 801 power amplifier & Bella EXtreme 3205 MK II
* Adagio EXtreme Jr. Loudspeakers with external crossovers

The second level will be a higher end *Reference* system consiting of:

* Audio Note Custom Reference M3 preamp
* Audio Note Custom Reference M3 phono amp
* Audio Note Custom Reference DAC 2.1
  (fed by a Resolution Audio OPUS 21)
* Acoustic Solid Aluminum turntable
* Bella EXtreme 100 mono bloc amplifiers
* EXtreme Adagio floorstanding speakers

Both the M2 and M3 preamps are available with built in M3 phono stages but I will be using seperate phono stages in the showroom to allow for more flexibility while evaluating various component combinations.

I currently have a few Custom M2 preamps on the benches now that I am building for customers and will be working through the other pieces as time allows.

For more information about what our "Audio Note Custom" products are all about, please feel free to check out our new web page (still under construction).

http://www.bellaextreme.com/audionote.htm
« Last Edit: 24 Jun 2007, 02:30 pm by Response Audio »