Ultimate PS demo tour

Wayne1

Re: Ultimate PS demo tour
« Reply #20 on: 6 Jul 2007, 03:08 am »
The tour is moving along very quickly and everyone, so far, is posting their impressions.

I like that very much :D

The Ultimate PS is headed down to Texas next.

From there, off to the east coast and then up to Canada.

I do have another one that is stuck in St. Louis waiting for Scott F to get some spare time to write a review of it.

I don't anticipate that one being free until the fall.

I have sent a prototype of the Ultimate built on a PC board, rather than hand wired, off for a member to listen to.

If there is enough interest from the UK (about 4 or 5 folks should do it) I will consider setting that one up for 240 VAC and send it over the pond.

There may be another chance for a tour after RMAF. Of course, maybe these demo units will be sold before then  :wink:

Jampot

« Reply #21 on: 6 Jul 2007, 08:35 am »
If there is enough interest from the UK (about 4 or 5 folks should do it) I will consider setting that one up for 240 VAC and send it over the pond.

Show your colours Guys :thumb:

Perhaps we could include the 'regular' Europeans as well - Shep, you got a squeeze box yet?

Too bad I already bought Robert's :D

Jim

Wayne1

« Reply #22 on: 6 Jul 2007, 03:09 pm »

Show your colours Guys :thumb:

Perhaps we could include the 'regular' Europeans as well - Shep, you got a squeeze box yet?

Jim

If shipping and customs aren't too bad for those of you in the EU, I have no objection to extending the tour.

You would have to supply your own AC cable.

bprice2

« Reply #23 on: 12 Jul 2007, 08:43 pm »
The Ultimate PS arrived here in Austin yesterday.  It is currently plugged into my wall and SB3.  I'll try to post my responses this weekend.  For now, all I can say is  :o:D:drool:, and  aa.

Nick B

« Reply #24 on: 13 Jul 2007, 05:47 am »
Next time one's available for tour, I'd like to get in on it. So many guys have raved about the improvement with Wayne's power supplies. Thankfully, my current PS is quite a good performer.
Nick

Builder Brad

« Reply #25 on: 13 Jul 2007, 10:20 am »
Just as I was about to ask about a possible demo of the Ultimate PS for the UK...

Count me in, Wayne

Brad