RM/Xs on the Way!!!

lkosova

• http://www.AutomatedHomeandBusiness.com
RM/Xs on the Way!!!
« Reply #20 on: 23 Aug 2003, 08:44 pm »
Jim,

I am on limited time but will respond later...going to see Kurt Elling soon...

go to www.avscience.com  and look at the $5,000 and up projector thread and search 7200 infocus. e-mail me if you want and I will let you know. I also have a friend in the bussiness to help you out(yes he is a dealer).

You can use it in a not so dark room also.

Later Kids just got home.

Larry

Kishore

RM/Xs on the Way!!!
« Reply #21 on: 24 Aug 2003, 01:05 am »
Jim,

Save your $$ for now- I heard CEDIA will have announcements on new FP models..so prices of current models will go lower..

If you have $$ and want to buy something NOW, Marantz S2 appears to be one of the top FPs, Sharp ZV-10K (9K is soo yesterday ;0) and 7200..

Check out the AVS Forum.

Cheers,
Kishore

lkosova

• http://www.AutomatedHomeandBusiness.com
RM/Xs on the Way!!!
« Reply #22 on: 24 Aug 2003, 03:19 pm »
Hi Jim,Kishore etc,

Kurt was wonderful...go out and get the new cd. Just listening to his pianist..Lawrence Hobgood is worth  the money. The backup group was Andy Bey who was also great. BTW..the Chicago Symphony Center never sounded so good. In about a week..Brandford Marsalis and Terence Blanchard will be in town...

Now about projectors..Yes Cedia will have some new models but no real improvements. Different companies are getting into the game . No real new chip design. I agree with Kishore on the manufactures but for a bright pj and not a need for a "dark room" the 7200 works great. You can actually have the room lights on half way and get a great picture plus if you don't need the lastest greatest(usually more money) you will save big money and still get a great picture. I don't even think you will see any real "new" pj's in this quality at CES  in the next two years. Many feel this way so now its a good bargin for the money(sorta like a speaker model you know)..

This is not avscience so I don't want to go on but there it is. Jim do searches there and read for days!!!!  Please e-mail me here or at lkosova@yahoo.com. I do have a friend in the business .

Larry

James Romeyn

• Industry Participant
  • James Romeyn Music and Audio, LLC
    • James Romeyn Music and Audio, LLC
RM/Xs on the Way!!!
« Reply #23 on: 24 Aug 2003, 06:01 pm »
Quote from: Sa-dono
I do not recall what Julian said previously. Hopefully you can dig the exact quote up so we know for sure.

Here's Julian's post Jul 23 2003, one month ago:

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 10:14 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Jim,
I guess you have not talked to Brian in the last 24 hours. There was a meeting yesterday (lawyers involved this time) and the RM/X is back on track. He should have received 2 pair of finished cabinets today with another 30 pair to follow soon. The RM/Xs for my demo room should ship next week (heard this before, but reasonably optimistic this time).

Pray for Xs soon, safe, & frequent arrival.............XXXXXXXXX
 :mrgreen: Jim