Bella EXtreme 100's and New Releases - NEWS UPDATES

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Bella EXtreme 100's and New Releases - NEWS UPDATES
« on: 24 May 2007, 02:35 am »
For those who may not already know, the Signature and custom Mundorf Silver/Gold Bella EXtreme 100 amplifiers will only be available till June 1st, 2007. After this time, we will no longer offer these custom versions.

If there is any interest in either of these custom versions, please be sure to place your order by June 1st.

The full Reference Bella EXtreme 100 amplifiers, as reviewed and shown at RMAF 06, will continue to be offered at their special summer introductory price of $6,995 till September 1st, 2007 (or until our current inventory of chassis runs out). After this time, these units will go back to their regular selling price.

As you may have been hearing from other manufacturers, manufacturing cost of iron, copper, brass, aluminum, silver and gold (all metals) have been consistently going up. Add to that the increasing shipping cost due to constant increases in gas prices and it is obvious that we simply cannot maintain these prices any longer.

Also beginning in June, we will be introducing a new custom product line that we have been contracting for some time. We are VERY excited about this one and will release further information soon enough :wink:

« Last Edit: 6 Sep 2008, 11:47 am by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Bella EXtreme 100's and New Releases - NEWS UPDATES
« Reply #1 on: 28 Jul 2007, 03:11 am »
Greetings everyone.
 Above you see mention of our introductory price ending Sept. 1st. Well, today I received word that our cost on some of the critical components, including the V-Caps, used in the construction of these amplifiers has gone up starting immediately. Unfortunately, we will have to raise the introductory price a bit. We will still offer an introductory price till Sept. 1st but it will be $200 higher.

I am offering one last pair of V-Cap Bella EXtreme 100 amplifiers to AC members at the current price of $6,995 throughout next week and even include shipping to AC members only (lower 48 only). At this time (next Friday), I will extend this offer to the public on my website but without the free shipping.

Note: Even with the price increase on some of the other components used in these amplifiers, our pricing for the Custom Mundorf as well as the Signature versions will not be effected as we will absorb the additional cost.