Just My Luck!

Bigfish

Just My Luck!
« on: 23 May 2007, 10:38 pm »
Guys:

My wife called and told me the Fed Ex Deliveryman just delivered my two boxes from Odyssey Audio (My new Mono Extreme SEs).  The deliveryman was really nice as he brought the amps into the house for her ( I don't think she could have managed by herself).  It is my great fortune to be in a hotel and 10 hours away from home so I have to suffer the anticipation for another 2 days!  Darn!!!!

Ken

sirquack

• PorterPlex Cinema
Re: Just My Luck!
« Reply #1 on: 23 May 2007, 11:31 pm »
Hey Ken,

She could always plug them in and start the break in process.  aa

Randy
http://porterplex.googlepages.com

mclsound

« Reply #2 on: 24 May 2007, 02:04 am »
hi Ken,dont feel bad,i have my mono's (2 used,and 2 new) with Klaus,they are coming to Canada,so send them all at once. Like my wife says"deep breaths"........at least you get to go home to them!!!!almost there.....
                  John

lazydays

« Reply #3 on: 25 May 2007, 03:55 am »
the first time I took one of the amps out of the box, I soo realized that it was either a job for a nose tackle or two people. But it was even harder putting it back in the box! Then when I delivered them to Klaus I managed to squeeze them in the trunk of my Monte Carlo, and it took both of us to get them out.
When I picked them up I drove my pickup truck, and wouldn't you know it started to rain! We put them both in the front seat of my truck, and it was a bitch getting them back out. By the time they are back in the boxes they are a real handfull to handle. Klaus just told me to get out of the way!! (about the size of a good nose tackle).
gary