Line Level B200 correction..

JANDG

Line Level B200 correction..
« on: 13 Apr 2007, 08:48 pm »
There is a nice Line level correction circuit posted over @ DIYaudio & posted schematic, I have been running it for 2 weeks non stop & also with a 1st order line level HP @ 150Hz that is also posted where to put it in the circuit if wanted.It is nice & well worth taking a look at. I don't feel comfortable posting schematic on differant forum without permission from Geoff H. The circuit addresses the rise starting @ 600hz & another knee @ 7k & levels the responce @ 16k..Have fun.

scorpion

Re: Line Level B200 correction..
« Reply #1 on: 13 Apr 2007, 09:51 pm »
JANDG,

I read about this in the diyAudio-thread. It is not that different from the passive LR-circuit. But you can play around a bit more with this kind of tweak.
All in all I think this is for the active diyer a very interesting alternative to the passive circuit for the B200, which only rarely could be left unattended.

/Erling

konut

• Came for the value, stayed for the drama
« Reply #2 on: 13 Apr 2007, 11:50 pm »
A link would have been nice.  :roll:

scottw

« Reply #3 on: 14 Apr 2007, 12:08 am »
How's this:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99662

You may have to be a member and log in to see the schemo's.

Scott

konut

• Came for the value, stayed for the drama
« Reply #4 on: 14 Apr 2007, 02:26 am »
Fine business, old man! Thanks. Undoubtedly JohninCR is following this thread , here, and I just want to say that the pic of those dipole wave guides are a thing of beauty, functionally, artistically, and conceptually. Freakin' awesome! Have you posted those pics here in AC? I don't recall seeing them in finished form. I have a feeling that with phase plugs, and a line level correction circuit specifically designed for those, you'd have an incredably good sounding system worthy of commercial  success.

JANDG

« Reply #5 on: 14 Apr 2007, 02:39 am »
JohninCR sure is one talented fella. I would like to hear those dipole wave guides. I threw the 1st PLL circuit together w/ abunch of left over junk parts..now @ least all SM & CC. I will try Polystyrene to see if there is a differance, but I dought it would be significant. SM's do fine.  Someone else solder this damn thing together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!