FS: 6 Moons Audiophile Crystal Cable ma recordings compilation CD SOLD

saisunil

* SOLD * I have a couple left that I'll keep for sharing with others.
This has been an amazing experience for me at Audio Circle. Thank you all. I have more CDs to go - will post them tomorrow. Thanks

I bought several 6 moons sampler CDs to share with friends - audiophile and music lovers alike. This is an amazing recording. Talk about "air" and 3 dimensionality. This is an amazing audiophile selection from MA recordings hand picked by Sarajan. I have a few CDs though new have small scratch on CD - should not affect playing or sound quality CD 9/10 (NEW, minor scratch, no shrink wrap, thin Jeweal case)

Selling for $8.5 including First Class Shipping and Paypal fees. Please send me a PM if you'd like to mail a check or Money order.

It was recorded using audiophile equipment and audiophile cables etc. The recording is so good that it will even make any sound system sound better without upgrading any equipment or cable. Well you are upgrading Source (recording). Enjoy!

MA Recordings/6moons/Crystal Cable Sampler with more than 74 minutes of selected tracks of MA’s best recordings, some of them already made with Crystal Cables.

Tracklisting:

Krushevo - Jovano Jovanke
Senhora da Lapa - Os Teus Olhos
Buenos Aires Madrigal - Naranjo en Flor
Buenos Aires Madrigal - Lamento di Apollo
The Old Country - Kucano Oro
Contrasts & Parallels - Inspiration of Var
XXI
Departe de Casã - Hora Tagãneascã
La Segunda - Cuando Silba el Viento
Será Una Noche - Nublado
Musical Journal - One More Year
Luz Destino - Sabe-se lá
Dance - The Olive Tree
Le Maître du Roy - Allemande grave
Händel Violin Sonatas - Adagio
Händel Violin Sonatas - Allegro

http://www.highfidelitydiscs.nl/customer/product.php?productid=18810&cat=&page=&
« Last Edit: 25 Apr 2007, 04:39 pm by saisunil »

mcgsxr

saisunil

Will ship USPS in bubble envelope. Thanks

I purchased several CDs (over-enthusiasm on my part) to share them with audiophile and non-audiophile friends. This is one audiophile sampler CD that I can listen to, straight through - almost like an album. Now my wife wants me to clear the closet!
« Last Edit: 11 Apr 2007, 05:53 pm by saisunil »

oris98

Hi,

I am not familar with these music / Tracks.  Just wondering what kind of music are these ?  Jazz, Classical  ?   

Thanks.

saisunil

World Music, Jazz, Portugese. It is a mix of Instrumental and Vocals. This CD is an excellent example of portraying 3 Dimentionality, Air, Imaging and Soundstaging. I hope it helps.

Cheers
Sunil.

mcgsxr

Thanks Sunil, looking forward to it!

fajimr

FYI- I have this CD and really love it.  It is an eclectic mix and is wonderfully recorded.  At that price I wouldn't hesitate to try it out.

my 0.02
(I have no affiliation with the seller)
jim

saisunil

Thanks Jim,

I first heard this CD at Home entertainment show in NY, Summer 2005.
I was listening to a $100k setup with Art audio mono-blocks.

The sound was quite good. After listening to a couple of tracks I was about to leave and just then a gentleman in front of me asked if he could play one of his CDs. The same room now bloomed *magic*. I could not believe that the sound was coming from the same setup - from the same two speakers in front of me. The sound was holographic and music was as if floating. I later found out the gentleman was Srajan and the CD was his 6 moons sampler CD. I heard music in other rooms with my own music as well as what was being played but no other room (actually no other CD, if I may say) left the same type of impression on my mind.

Cheers

Hugh

• Industry Participant
    • Angel City Audio
PM sent.

Thanks.

oris98

Just sent you a PM.  Thanks.

rajacat

• Washington State
PM sent.

Thanks,

Raj

saisunil

In response to enquiry by a few people I still have CDs left. FYI: the earliest I can ship is evening of April 12 or Morning of April 13.

Thanks
Sunil.
« Last Edit: 12 Apr 2007, 09:16 pm by saisunil »

saisunil

Mailed the CD this morning to all those who sent payment by Paypal.
What to expect: The CD and the inserts are New, unused. The Cover is New - thin Jewel case. There is no shrink wrap but the CD is New and genuine. The CD was mailed in bubble envelope First Class

Still few CDs left if anyone is interested.

Thanks
Sunil.

Harmon

Just received the CD MA sampler today. You are right Sunil, my stereo system sounds like it went through an upgrade. I can't remember hearing any CD or SACD sounding as good as this CD.  WOW!!!!!!  Thanks!!!!!!

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Just received the CD MA sampler today. You are right Sunil, my stereo system sounds like it went through an upgrade. I can't remember hearing any CD or SACD sounding as good as this CD.  WOW!!!!!!  Thanks!!!!!!
That sampler is a very good Cd...and you'll find all the MA Recordings that are out to be excellent recordings. They do music right !!! :thumb:

saisunil

I am new to audio circle - I have been on Audiogon for a few years now. I must say that AudioCircle is a very nice and friendly place :)

I have a few CDs left and I noticed that on remaining CDs the surface (the data side) has minor scratch or so. It should not affect the sound quality. I have reduced the price for these CDs to $8.50 including Shipping and Paypal. Checks and Money Order also ok.

Thanks
Sunil.

mcgsxr

Thanks for a smooth transaction Sunil, cd arrived last night, I burned it into FLAC for the main system, and my stock Accord system never sounded so good as driving to work this AM!

carusoracer

saisunil

* SOLD * I have a couple left that I'll keep for sharing with others.
This has been an amazing experience for me at Audio Circle. Thank you all. I have more CDs to go - will post them next week. Thanks to all Audio Circle members in your participation. Overall - you guys this dealing with you all exceeded my expectations. Thanks and have a good day.

Best Regards
Sunil
« Last Edit: 26 Apr 2007, 03:18 pm by saisunil »