Berndt

ping, ribbonspeakers.net
« on: 24 Mar 2007, 11:31 pm »
jimbo, We miss you...

Brian Cheney

• http://www.vmpsaudio.com
Re: ping, ribbonspeakers.net
« Reply #1 on: 24 Mar 2007, 11:38 pm »
Jim just moved to Utah where he will be the VMPS dealer, and his email and IP are not yet set up.  He will post as soon as he can.

TheChairGuy

« Reply #2 on: 25 Mar 2007, 12:20 am »
ahhh, super - I didn't know his home finally sold.  Good for him - it was a long time coming for him  :)

James Romeyn

• Industry Participant
  • James Romeyn Music and Audio, LLC
    • James Romeyn Music and Audio, LLC
« Reply #3 on: 26 Mar 2007, 02:18 am »
HEY!  I'm bach!  pun intended.

It's so nice in No. Utah I don't know where to start!  How 'bout $2.15 for regular!  Well that was a couple weeks ago.  Views to die for.  Still no email setup. 

All I can say about selling a house is...get a good broker/agent.  I thought the first guy had an office about 20 mins away, but I found out after we signed that that office was closed.  His office was almost 2 hrs away.  Needless to say no sale.  Siged w/ a local guy, house sold in a month.   

More later.

Nice to be "bach". 

Man I need to set up my system. 

Me.

warnerwh

« Reply #4 on: 26 Mar 2007, 07:35 pm »
Well congrats on finally getting your house sold. I can certainly sympathize with my rental being for sale for 4 months.

Being as your system isn't set up maybe you could get the acoustics taken care of first. That's what I did in this house and it was the smart move.

Glad you're enjoying the beauty of your new home and the area you're in.  :D

Berndt

« Reply #5 on: 26 Mar 2007, 11:45 pm »
Jim, that # does not work.

BrunoB

« Reply #6 on: 27 Mar 2007, 07:41 am »
HEY!  I'm bach!  pun intended.

It's so nice in No. Utah I don't know where to start!  How 'bout $2.15 for regular!  Well that was a couple weeks ago.  Views to die for.  Still no email setup. 

All I can say about selling a house is...get a good broker/agent.  I thought the first guy had an office about 20 mins away, but I found out after we signed that that office was closed.  His office was almost 2 hrs away.  Needless to say no sale.  Siged w/ a local guy, house sold in a month.   

More later.

Nice to be "bach". 

Man I need to set up my system. 

Me.

Hi Jim,

nice to hear you moved to your new (bigger) house in Utah. I wish you a lot fun setting up your sound system back in a new room. Send us some pics when you can.

Bruno