Vintage Voltage Expo in Denver, March 25

denverartist

Vintage Voltage Expo in Denver, March 25
« on: 4 Mar 2007, 10:28 pm »
I wanted my fellow Colorado enthusiasts to know about this event:

The Vintage Voltage Expo is coming this spring in Denver.

For those who love audio and music! Buy and sell used audio, radio, TV, and music gear.

Think of it as a vintage audio/video supermarket and convention.

The Vintage Voltage Expo will be held at the Ramada Plaza in Northglenn, Colorado, I-25 at 120th

Sunday, March 25, 2007

It is a one-day extravaganza event, open to the public 10 am to 4 pm.
$5. admission ($10. fee for earlybirds, 9-10 am)

Featuring: vintage electronics - stereo - tubes - hi-fi - LP's and turntable s - rare CDs - 8 track - vintage TV s – antique radios – ham – speakers – electric guitar s - amps - receiver amplifier – pro audio – Home Theater - parts – contests – displays – panel discussions - Colorado Radio Club show - and more!

Visit:
http://www.danacain.com/about5.html

Thanks,
Pete
CAS and CRC member

Denver

denverartist

Re: Vintage Voltage Expo - follow up - pictures
« Reply #1 on: 26 Mar 2007, 06:42 pm »
If anyone would like to see pictures of this event,
click on this link for the Vintage Voltage Expo:

http://www.danacain.com/about5.html

Overall, a big success, with over 600 attending and happy vendors. Great deals - I bought and sold.

Pete

smccull

Re: Vintage Voltage Expo in Denver, March 25
« Reply #2 on: 27 Mar 2007, 02:51 am »
Pete,

I'm totally bummed that I couldn't make it. I had some things come up around the house and couldn't pull myself away. I'm sure I missed out on some cool classic gear!

See you at the next CAS meeting.

Steve

denverartist

Re: Vintage Voltage Expo in Denver,
« Reply #3 on: 27 Mar 2007, 02:00 pm »
There will be another one next year, and likely it'll be bigger and better. It was like a flea market, audio show, and electronics museum all in one. Personally, I sold a lot, but also bought some nice items, including a Fisher 800C receiver that is my next project.

While not a member of your group here, I notice that many here have some really highend gear, and are involved in very sophisticated tweaking, which I am in awe of, and would like to learn more about.
I'm sort of a self-taught amateur, but I have had good success with basic restoration of my vintage gear.
BTW, if anyone goes to the website to see the show report, you click on the highlighted link 'Show Photos' in the Vintage Voltage section. There are pictures of other shows that you can skip, of course, including the embarrassing one of me in Halloween costume =8^D

Cheers,  See you at CAS.
Pete

smccull

« Reply #4 on: 27 Mar 2007, 03:48 pm »
Yeah, I saw the Halloween pics. Priceless! You should come to a CAS meeting dressed like that.  :thumb:

PeteG

« Reply #5 on: 2 Apr 2007, 10:14 pm »
Sorry to say, I just seen this. I would have gotten a kick out of it. Oh well, next year.

Pete

mgalusha

« Reply #6 on: 3 Apr 2007, 12:35 am »
I'm in the same boat as Pete. Don't know how I missed it the first time as I would have really enjoyed this. :(

mike