FS: VMPS RM2's w/ All the Upgrades

gongos

FS: VMPS RM2's w/ All the Upgrades
« on: 25 Feb 2007, 09:46 pm »
I'm looking to make a significant upgrade in speakers and that's the only reason I'm selling the speakers. For the money, I haven't heard anything that comes close. The speakers are in fantastic shape and were made in 2005. So they're not an older version. They have an oak finish and have the following upgrades--auricaps, soundcoat, megawoofer, lambswool, FST tweeter, and SR-71/Blackhole 5. These are about as tweeked as you'll find a pair. They're also a true full range speaker so you don't need a subwoofer, unlike most of the other VMPS models. Pics available.

Looking for $2500 obo. I also have all the original packaging. I live in Kirkland, WA, if you want to audition or come pick them up. I'm also willing to ship directly to VMPS if you want some of the newer upgrades done to them--like the OXO's.

gongos

Re: FS: VMPS RM2's w/ All the Upgrades
« Reply #1 on: 4 Mar 2007, 02:22 am »
bump

gongos

« Reply #2 on: 11 Mar 2007, 04:08 pm »
Now $2250. :D

gongos

« Reply #3 on: 21 Mar 2007, 02:30 pm »
bump

gongos

« Reply #4 on: 25 Mar 2007, 03:24 pm »
Come on people. Full range VMPS magic.

gongos

« Reply #5 on: 1 Apr 2007, 04:55 pm »
Price drop to $2000. Audiogon link with pics:

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrfull&1180532038

Double Ugly

« Reply #6 on: 1 Apr 2007, 06:04 pm »
I've chatted at length w/ gongos, and I believe him to be an honest, intelligent and amiable person.  Further, though I've not auditioned the RM2s, I've read nothing but rave reviews.  Their bass is apparently a cut above because I don't remember reading a review sans an emphatic note about the RM2's bass depth and quality.

Someone is going to get a really nice speaker at a great price IMO, and they'll be purchasing from someone they can trust.  Best I can tell, it's a win/win scenario for all concerned.

Good luck w/ the sale, gongos.  I'm sure someone will recognize the value in what you're offering sooner than later.

-Jim

mca

« Reply #7 on: 1 Apr 2007, 09:23 pm »
I can also say that Gongos is a good guy and the RM2's are very nice speakers. I have heard his setup many times and it never failed to impress. The RM2 is a smokin' deal and A better speaker than the RM30 IMHO.

gongos

« Reply #8 on: 7 Apr 2007, 03:57 am »
Bump.

gongos

« Reply #9 on: 14 Apr 2007, 11:51 pm »
bump

gongos

« Reply #10 on: 17 Apr 2007, 01:24 am »
bump