BABY! BABY!

Woodsea

Re: BABY! BABY!
« Reply #20 on: 9 Feb 2007, 12:43 pm »
May you have many a fun filled days in the next era of your lives.  From now on you are no longer just Vinnie, you are Daddy!  Take care of Mommy

jermmd

« Reply #21 on: 9 Feb 2007, 12:50 pm »
Super! Enjoy the baby. She'll change and grow very rapidly. The precious newborn period passes very quickly. Congratulations to you and your wife.

mfsoa

« Reply #22 on: 9 Feb 2007, 12:51 pm »
Free Sig 70's for all AC members!!

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
« Reply #23 on: 9 Feb 2007, 01:14 pm »
Congratulations Vinnie.  Very soon, you and Jen will be asking to each other, "what did we ever do before Isabella was born."  Your life just changed in a big way.   :thumb:

mcgsxr

« Reply #24 on: 9 Feb 2007, 02:00 pm »
Congrats Vinnie, all the best to the 3 of you.

Dmason

« Reply #25 on: 9 Feb 2007, 02:04 pm »
Wonderful News!! Congratulations, Vinnie and Jen.  :thumb:

fajimr

« Reply #26 on: 9 Feb 2007, 02:06 pm »
congrats BIG daddy... your life is on a new course.  ENJOY it!!! 

jim

macrojack

• Restricted
« Reply #27 on: 9 Feb 2007, 02:32 pm »
And when the going gets tough always remember what my mother-in-law told us ........ "They're only little once".
In my experience, when you have children, the days are long and the years disappear all to quickly.

miklorsmith

« Reply #28 on: 9 Feb 2007, 03:12 pm »
Someone gave us this advice and it served us well - sleep when the baby sleeps.  They don't know day and night for some time and it's WAY easier for us to adapt than them.

Besides, naps are great!

TomS

« Reply #29 on: 9 Feb 2007, 03:25 pm »
Congratulations Vinny!  Your fun is just beginning.  Now it's really ok to be a kid again as you enjoy every moment with her.  Tom

mgalusha

« Reply #30 on: 9 Feb 2007, 04:01 pm »
Congratulations Vinnie and Jen! There is nothing on earth as special as a child, especially a newborn. Just remember how much you love her when she tries you later. :thumb:

miklorsmith

« Reply #31 on: 9 Feb 2007, 04:05 pm »
Our doctor, visiting very soon after delivery of our second child, told us this "they need you to fall in love with them, otherwise you wouldn't put up with them".  It will be tough for a bit but this is the most powerful love in life.  Congratulations again!

Occam

« Reply #32 on: 9 Feb 2007, 04:05 pm »
Vinne - Congratulations!
You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll kiss your life (and bucks) GOODBYE!!!
When it comes to childrearing, allways remember, whatever you do is wrong.
Best thing my wife and I ever did.

kck

« Reply #33 on: 9 Feb 2007, 04:41 pm »
Congrats Vinnie! I won't forget Isabella on this date, as it is also my dad's birthday.

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
« Reply #34 on: 9 Feb 2007, 04:48 pm »
Congrats Vinne.  Prepare to embark on your new life.  Your life will never be the same - and that's not a bad thing. I wish you and your family all the best.

Bryan

DougR

« Reply #35 on: 9 Feb 2007, 04:53 pm »
Vinnie -

I'm thrilled that my first post on your forum can be my congratulations to you and your wife!  Enjoy every minute.  I'm just three months into fatherhood myself, and it's been the best 3 months of my life.

Doug

P.S.  My iMod arrived from you at almost the same time your little girl was born yesterday afternoon -- that's just above and beyond the call of Red Wine Audio duty!!

konut

• Came for the value, stayed for the drama
« Reply #36 on: 9 Feb 2007, 04:57 pm »
Congrats to the Rossi clan! Your best mod yet!!   :thumb: Theres only one way to top it.  aa

nodiak

« Reply #37 on: 9 Feb 2007, 05:00 pm »
Congratulations Vinnie and Jen! Welcome to the world Isabella!
Don

ebag4

« Reply #38 on: 9 Feb 2007, 05:22 pm »
Congratulations Isabella's mom and dad.  You might as well get used to being known by your new handle. :D

Best,
Ed

gary

« Reply #39 on: 9 Feb 2007, 05:41 pm »
Congratulations Vin! I hope you guys went with the epidural :)

FYI to everyone else, I kinda beat Vinnie to it :)... my fiancee and I were due Monday (Vinnie and I have been wondering who would be first for a few months now) and we had our son Tuesday evening. Had to stay an extra day in the hospital because of a little jaundice, but other than that minor hiccup everyone is healthy and doing great. I even got some pictures of little Oliver up while we were still in the delivery room.

Life is beautiful...

Gary