Heads up on B-stock specials . . .

Mike Dzurko

Heads up on B-stock specials . . .
« on: 6 Feb 2007, 02:13 pm »
Because you hang out here at Audiocircle, we will be giving you a jump on great B-stock deals. These go FAST, so what are you waiting for !   :D

BE SURE TO check near the end of this thread for the latest "heads up" B-stocks  :D
« Last Edit: 3 Jun 2007, 07:03 pm by Mike Dzurko »

Mike Dzurko

Re: Heads up on B-stock specials . . .
« Reply #1 on: 6 Feb 2007, 05:49 pm »
Make that ONE Titan XL Inlaid cherry . . . .

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #2 on: 13 Feb 2007, 11:11 pm »
Down to one of the Force XLs in cherry . . . SOLD

Note, any that haven't sold here by later this week will be posted on the regular B-stock page

Also, if you're looking for a KILLER deal on a Maestro sub, there is one available in black. This is a custom model for built-in use. Doesn't have legs or base, meant to be forward firing. We built a pair for a local customer who decided one was plenty for him. You can save $350 and get free shipping (normally $185) = total savings of $535! This sub is so musical AND so potent:  SOLD
http://www.audioc.com/specials1/specials.htm

« Last Edit: 16 Apr 2007, 12:57 am by Mike Dzurko »

Eric Lipscomb

« Reply #3 on: 25 Feb 2007, 03:30 pm »
Is there any performance difference between the C and XL?

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #4 on: 25 Feb 2007, 05:30 pm »
Is there any performance difference between the C and XL?

Eric:

Nope . . .  not a bit . . .  they sound the exactly the same, only the look is different.

Ericgl

« Reply #5 on: 25 Feb 2007, 10:19 pm »
Thanks Mike,

If I read the description correctly, it uses the Ice power amp, is there any crossover in this amp?

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #6 on: 25 Feb 2007, 11:11 pm »
Thanks Mike,

If I read the description correctly, it uses the Ice power amp, is there any crossover in this amp?

Eric:

Yes, there is a 24db/oct variable lowpass filter as well as phase switch. The amp itself weighs around 24pounds and complete specs are on this page:

http://www.audioc.com/speakers1/maestroxl/maestroxldetail.htm

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #7 on: 22 Mar 2007, 07:56 pm »
We have three more Force XL Inlaid Cherry in B-stock.  Had a little warehouse mishap. . .  they're all in nearly perfect shape but have some VERY fine finish scratches.   sold

Reg $850 + $55 S/H . . . .  Get one of these for: call
« Last Edit: 4 Apr 2007, 12:16 pm by Mike Dzurko »

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #8 on: 22 Mar 2007, 08:46 pm »
HT of epic proportions? Can do music equally well?

We have on three piece set of Sapphire XL with matching XLC center in Satin Black available as B-stock. You'll have a very tough time telling why they're B-stock.  This is one of the finest three piece front ends you can buy that does music as well as it does HT. Prices normally add up to $2450 + $90 for S/H. Email me directly for a price that is lower than I will print, serious interest only please  :D

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
« Reply #9 on: 22 Mar 2007, 10:58 pm »
General question regarding B stock:

Is there insurance available for manufacturing and/or warehousing damages?

I ask because decades ago my college roommate worked for a speaker company and could always get his hands on B stock for 1/3rd of retail.  And some of those were fairly high end/expensive stuff.

A few years later a car carrier dumped a Peugot on the freeway and another friend wanted desperately to buy it, but the company policy was to total the car and collect on the insurance.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #10 on: 23 Mar 2007, 03:33 pm »
General question regarding B stock:

Is there insurance available for manufacturing and/or warehousing damages?

I ask because decades ago my college roommate worked for a speaker company and could always get his hands on B stock for 1/3rd of retail.  And some of those were fairly high end/expensive stuff.

A few years later a car carrier dumped a Peugot on the freeway and another friend wanted desperately to buy it, but the company policy was to total the car and collect on the insurance.

There might be, but I can only imagine the paperwork and hassles involved. Seems like it would end up adding significantly to cost.  THAT we want to avoid! I'd rather give a customer a price break than deal with the insurance premiums and paperwork :D

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #11 on: 24 Mar 2007, 03:03 am »
Force XL, Inlaid Cherry.  Just try to tell why these are B-stock .. . .  four three two  one available. Regularly $850 each, but now, not $850, not $750,  . . .  if seriously interested, email me ASAP!
« Last Edit: 4 Apr 2007, 12:14 pm by Mike Dzurko »

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #12 on: 12 Apr 2007, 09:29 pm »
Here's something VERY special. The last Maestro XL that we have in Piano Black is a B-stock offered at a VERY good price.  This monster moves serious air while maintaining legendary ACI subwoofer quality. A Maestro XL B-stock is RARE, so jump on this chance. Since you're seeing it here at the Circle, we'll even pay 1/2 the normal S/H charge! SOLD http://www.audioc.com/specials1/specials.htm

And of course, full - five year warranty (yes including the amp!)
« Last Edit: 20 Jun 2007, 01:03 pm by Mike Dzurko »

djost

« Reply #13 on: 14 Apr 2007, 08:09 pm »
Placed my on line order for the Maestro XL ~10:00am this morning and got a confirmation email with invoice and order number.  But, when I go back to the specials page it still shows as being available.  Just curious if got it or if someone else bought it before me and the web page has not been updated as of yet.

A hopeful new Maestro owner.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #14 on: 14 Apr 2007, 10:28 pm »
Placed my on line order for the Maestro XL ~10:00am this morning and got a confirmation email with invoice and order number.  But, when I go back to the specials page it still shows as being available.  Just curious if got it or if someone else bought it before me and the web page has not been updated as of yet.

A hopeful new Maestro owner.

The confirmation email is an autoreply, it is not tied to inventory level. Because its the weekend, there's no one in the office actually checking orders, etc. I know that sub was still available as of last evening . . .  good chance you got it. I will probably be stopping in the office tomorrow and if I have time will check orders and let you know. Otherwise, just cross your fingers, think positive and wait for Monday :) I'll tell you this, good thing you ordered when you did, I know others were planning on ordering. Thanks!

djost

« Reply #15 on: 15 Apr 2007, 12:26 am »
I have my fingers crossed.  Thank you for the opportunity to purchase a great sub like the Maestro.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #16 on: 18 Apr 2007, 07:36 pm »
I have my fingers crossed.  Thank you for the opportunity to purchase a great sub like the Maestro.

Thank YOU, and please update us when your new beauty arrives and you've had a chance to get it going!

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #17 on: 3 May 2007, 12:01 pm »
We have, ONE Maestro XL, Inlaid Cherry.  This unit is so near to perfect you will have a lot of difficulty finding why it is being sold as B-stock (FULL warranty etc.).

A special price for ACer's if purchased before this goes up on the B-stock page.

Reg. $2350 + $185 S/H   contact me directly or contact the office for your special price . . . 

kitchener

« Reply #18 on: 3 May 2007, 11:44 pm »
PM sent.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #19 on: 2 Jun 2007, 02:22 pm »
We have the following great opportunities available and I'm posting them here first. It will be a couple of days until we get time to put them up on the B-stock page, so be quick and decisive and you could be the lucky winner. Email me directly for price, all w/ full warranty, etc.:

- 1 pair Emerald XL Inlaid Cherry . . .  beautiful, reg. $750 pr. plus S/H   . . . .  email for YOUR price

- 1 pair Sapphire XL Satin Black . . .  perfect, reg. $1500 pr. plus S/H   . . . .  email for YOUR price

- 1 each Titan XL Inlaid Cherry . . .  beautiful, reg. $1200 pr. plus S/H   . . . .  email for YOUR price SOLD
« Last Edit: 20 Jun 2007, 01:04 pm by Mike Dzurko »