tweaking

Andrikos

tweaking
« Reply #220 on: 26 Jul 2003, 04:50 am »
Quote from: Tyson
C'mon guys, this is Nathan playing a joke. . .

No, I'm not!

:D

nathanm

"I am an Expert in Wire Damping"
« Reply #221 on: 26 Jul 2003, 05:38 am »
Nah, there's no need for me to manufacture any jokes, the most funny things one could come up with seem to come true anyway.

This thread shouldn't necessarily be deleted, but embalmed in amber for future generations.  Call it 'The Infamous Chuck Josephon Tweaking Thread' and archive it off somewhere.  The real tragedy is the loss of the pictures though, for without those the story has no basis.  I checked my own cache but no such luck.  I wish I would've browsed in IE instead of Mozilla, as I can't find where Mozilla stores images.  I bet someone's got them somewhere.

Has someone by chance shared the 15 Second Track Advance Buffer tweak with Chuck?  Combined with bolted down cables every two inches I'd think that could yield super super sonic rewards.

Well, I've gotta split; the delivery truck from Home Depot with my Great Stuff shipment just arrived.

bubba966

Re: "I am an Expert in Wire Damping"
« Reply #222 on: 26 Jul 2003, 07:32 am »
Quote from: nathanm
Well, I've gotta split; the delivery truck from Home Depot with my Great Stuff shipment just arrived.

:rotflmao:

chuck josephson

tweaking
« Reply #223 on: 26 Jul 2003, 12:02 pm »
Quote from: RussKon
OMG.... i just read all 22 pages of this thread..... i am a part time professional musician/former music educator...currently working for a distributor of pro/commercial audio equipment.....

my humble observations...

#1. chuck - quit telling us that you "are leaving" or "are done with this thread".... and then post 25 more posts....LOL... a real good way to build credibility....

#2. for a former educator "with an "equivalent" doctorate"  you express yourself in a very poor manner.... correct gramme ...
Correction Sir ,grammer is spelled grammAr  and you should have said --ARE  the ways people people express etc.This gets
funnier all time .I forgot more music yesterday than you
ever knew.None of you can understand that the room was
designed as an experimental laboratory ,not to impress,
with appearance.All through this I was accused of not
having any real information or refusing to divulge it.So recently I put out a ton of my tweaks .What did I hear
from you?Nada,Did anyone try any of them?Can any of
you challenge their validity? How do you know if they work? You
have to have listening skills in other word s musical talent,of which there little or none .Very rarely does any of you decribe the sound of anything .Just TechnoBabble.Very little good music is discussed because most of you are rockers .which is nothing by
real musical standards.I have ten different performances
of Beethovens 9th Symphony and can compare and analyze them against each other.Can you do that?If I
were you I be threatened by a guy like me too.I have
had a ton of fun playing this game but if I understood
what I was dealing with ,I wouldnt have wasted my time.
No one of you can win any argument with me because
you just havent enough knowledge.I told you to dump
this a long time ago but its still here.I can haunt your dreams with images of Nathans pictures .You will wake up in a cold sweat screaming!Beware!

Marbles

tweaking
« Reply #224 on: 26 Jul 2003, 03:16 pm »
Quote from: chuck josephson
I forgot more music yesterday than you
ever knew...

I've heard that happens when you get old......