Mye Stands/Magnepan Owners-- 1/2" brass spikes, set of four (4) For Sale

hartwerger

I have a set of four (4) 1/2" brass spikes that are used on Mye stands. These are the longer than the standard spikes that come with the Mye stands. These spikes cost $13 a piece, but I'm only asking $30 for all four, shipping included. I used these longer spikes when I had Mye stands for my Magnepan 1.6s. With the longer spikes in the front of the stands, I was able to achieve a slight tilt backward of the speaker. The speakers seemed to work best in my room with a tilt. The spikes will fit in the front or back of the stands and can provide a tilt either backward or forward, respectively, depending on your preference. The spikes are in excellent condition. I kept these spikes when I sold my 1.6s thinking that I was going to get Mye stands for my 3.6s, but never did. Therefore, I have a set of Mye Stand spikes and no use for them. They need a home where they will feel wanted. Let me know if you're interested.  You may check my feedback on Audiogon under username:  hartwerger.  Thanks.

hartwerger

Asking price is negotiable.  I have no use for these spikes so I would like someone who can use them to have them.