Used Sapphire II's

Tim G.

Used Sapphire II's
« on: 28 Dec 2006, 04:14 am »
Anyone know where i could find a set of used Sapphire II's? I have checked on many websites and forums but no one seems to be unloading these. I worked for Gary Galo and he had a pair with the Subs and they were AMAZING. If anyone knows where I could find a used set, please reply.

Mike Dzurko

• Facilitator
Re: Used Sapphire II's
« Reply #1 on: 28 Dec 2006, 05:33 pm »
Anyone know where i could find a set of used Sapphire II's? I have checked on many websites and forums but no one seems to be unloading these. I worked for Gary Galo and he had a pair with the Subs and they were AMAZING. If anyone knows where I could find a used set, please reply.

Posting here is a good idea. I'd also check Audiogon frequently as that seems to be the single best used gear marketplace. You could also place a free wanted ad at Audioxcell. That's a new site, but looks to be growing quickly.

How's Gary doing? Great guy that I haven't had the opportunity to talk to in many years. Soon after he purchased his set of Sapphires/ Sub 1s (must have been early 90s) Ed Dell, the publisher heard his set and ordered his own.

Ernie Hollingsworth

Re: Used Sapphire II's
« Reply #2 on: 22 Jan 2008, 12:20 am »
I plan to post a pair of ACI Sapphire IIti speakers on e-bay in the next few weeks. Keep your eyes open.