Demo a pair of our HT8

RAW

Demo a pair of our HT8
« on: 11 Nov 2006, 03:55 am »
We are offering a demo for our HT8 ,the guidelines are listed below.
The value of these speakers must be secured with a credit card while they are in your possession.
You are held responsible for the HT8 speakers while in your possession.
The demo period will last 2 weeks and then you repackage the HT8 then ship them to the next person on the demo list.
This will allow people time to enjoy the HT8 longer than the HT3 demo of 1 week.
RAW Acoustics asks that you post your impressions of the HT8 in our forum to show us the respect you have for allowing us to send the HT8 to you.
Customer feed back is our most valuable for of getting the word out for our products with out spending money on advertising.

After your audition time frame you are responsable for repacking the HT8 as the PDF which you will recieve plus this will be included in the demo pair boxs showing the correct way to repackage the HT8 in the crates.
You then arrange for a pick up from FED EX GROUND ONLY not UPS.At which time you are responseable for covering the cost of the shipping ( with full insurance $2000.00 per crate) to the next person.

Average shipping cost will depend on were you are located.Expect to pay from $200.00 -$300.00 for shipping the HT8 to the next person.We will locate then tell you were to ship to the closest person on the list.

Note the HT8 come in plywood crates which have a shipping weight of 144lbs each.And the crates are screwed together with labled screws to remove.You will need a screwgun or drill to remove them.

The weight of a single HT8 is 85lbs and you may need a second person to help lift them out of the shipping crates as well as to repackage them.

You will have to attach the bases to the cabinets with the provided screws along with attaching the spikes onto the bases.The removing them and repacking them.

For those who are intersted in this demo email and we will put you on the list.

All credit information will be taken over the phone when the HT8 being sent to you.

Steve Pratt

Re: Demo a pair of our HT8
« Reply #1 on: 11 Nov 2006, 05:35 am »
Hello,

I am interested in the demo.Please email me and let me know about availability.

Thanks, Steve

AdamM

• Robotbreeder.com
Be careful Steve!
« Reply #2 on: 11 Nov 2006, 08:26 am »
Steve, careful with this deal - once you listen to the HT8's, you'll want a set.  It's basically that simple.  :)

I've heard that particular pair and they're fantastic.  Great great fun, you'll want to sit in a big comfy chair and listen to all your favorite tracks, again for the first time (ooohhh such a cliche, but true)

Here's my set in progress:
http://www.greenie512.net/greenie512/html/wip3.html

I can't wait to get them done.

Enjoy!

/Adam