Symphonic Line Turntable

vanderstephen

Symphonic Line Turntable
« on: 6 Nov 2006, 06:34 pm »
Hello, I may be upgrading my turntable this coming spring. Anyone know anything about the Symphonic Line TT? Cost (w or w/o an arm)? Quality? Sound signature etc?
Thanks.

Eduardo AAVM

Re: Symphonic Line Turntable
« Reply #1 on: 7 Nov 2006, 09:48 pm »
As always... Call the man !!!

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #2 on: 10 Nov 2006, 08:53 am »
Stephen,

Yes,  I can accomodate you.
It's just that the list price is close to $ 20,000  !!!

Klaus

vanderstephen

« Reply #3 on: 10 Nov 2006, 08:12 pm »
welllll. that price kinda kills the idea of getting a TT from you, klaus. i'm gonna be looking in the range of the vpi scout, technodec etc.. thanks though:)

Arlequen

• - In Stylus Veritas -
« Reply #4 on: 9 Dec 2006, 03:01 pm »
i'm gonna be looking in the range of the vpi scout, technodec etc.. thanks though:)

Symphonic Line has been one of the best TT in Hi-End .. but now it's kinda dinosaurus compared to the new TT age
If you live in U.S don't forget Immedia Rpm fast clear and airy .. and also Bluenote Bellavista .. my TT that sounds just like the Immedia

lazydays

« Reply #5 on: 9 Dec 2006, 06:33 pm »
Stephen,

Yes,  I can accomodate you.
It's just that the list price is close to $ 20,000  !!!

Klaus

lets see now I'll need one for my upstairs bedroom system, and one for my main system down stairs.
gary

lazydays

« Reply #6 on: 9 Dec 2006, 06:42 pm »
I use a "Final Tool", and keep Music Hall #5 in storage just in case I run out of string. So far I'm on my second string in five years. Got mine just before the big price increase and have never looked back. Still I've almost called them to see about upgrading to a Mambo, but always liked the size of my checking account a little better. Still I have a plan!
    My youngest son is heading off to London next year to further is education as well as work for his current employer. I may have him see what he can get a Linn with all the latest doo dadds on it as I'd kinda like to try a suspended turntable again.
gary