Anyone home?????

seadogs1

Anyone home?????
« on: 25 Sep 2006, 10:55 am »
Can anyone answer my question as to the sonic differences or any other differences between the SP Technology Radiance and the Nuforce S-9? Either on line or off line, you can send me a message with the answer. Thanks!

Double Ugly

Re: Anyone home?????
« Reply #1 on: 25 Sep 2006, 03:29 pm »
I don't believe anyone aside from Bob or one of his crew can answer your question.  I though Bob would see it during one of his brief visits, but apparently that wasn't the case.

I'll try to let him know about your question.  Sorry for the delay.

-Jim

Live

« Reply #2 on: 25 Sep 2006, 09:24 pm »
saw the s-9 speakers at a show saturday, would u belive they didnt play  :nono: anyway the pictures dosnt give them the credit they deserve. they look very nice.

first time listening to the revalations after the tweeter upgrade.. YES SIR  :thumb: perfection

Double Ugly

« Reply #3 on: 26 Sep 2006, 02:42 am »
first time listening to the revalations after the tweeter upgrade.. YES SIR  :thumb: perfection

I've only heard them with the "old" tweeter, and even then they blew me away...especially the lower midrange and bass.  Best bass I've ever heard, and not by just a little.  Comments like yours only serve to make me even more anxious to get mine. 

If only I could find a decent piece of wood at a decent price to use on the front panel...   :evil:

Karsten

« Reply #4 on: 26 Sep 2006, 08:02 pm »
saw the s-9 speakers at a show saturday, would u belive they didnt play  :nono: anyway the pictures dosnt give them the credit they deserve. they look very nice.

Hi Live,

The S9 did not show up until a couple of days before the show, so we simply did not have sufficient time to break them in. Personally I think that excuses about sound performance after a show sucks, especially the one about lack of break-in.

Fortunately their "big brother" the Revelations did a great job. So far no negative comments, and those who did comment our room all said that it was the best or one of the best rooms at the show.

I'm going to translate some of the feed back later.

Best regards,
Karsten