The Division Bell

pjchappy

The Division Bell
« on: 18 Jun 2003, 01:03 am »
DOes anyone else like this album? I was just wondering. . .this is my favorite album by Pink Floyd. . .I just decided to post this b/c I am listening to it now and I know not many people know of or listen to it. . .
Actually, it is my favorite period. . . if you haven't gotten into it or haven't heard it, give it a chance. . .IMO, a masterpiece. It seems like many who love the Roger Waters PF won't even give it a chance. Their loss, I guess.

p

MaxCast

The Division Bell
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jun 2003, 12:33 pm »
I like it.  It is not my favorite PF, but I still listen to it.  I like it better than MLoR although there are two really good cuts on that cd.

Haoleb

The Division Bell
« Reply #2 on: 18 Jun 2003, 04:32 pm »
for me personally, division bell and Momentary lapse of reason are probbly my least favorties. with the exception of a couple of tracks. I am a waters fan and love his stuff, except Pro's and Con's of hitchhicking which i recently got, i think its boring. I dont like davids voice as much, and the echoe thing they do to it is really annoying, and  without roger they just arent that great. IMO But i have the albums still because i love pink floyd and what kind of collection would be complete without them!

MaxCast

The Division Bell
« Reply #3 on: 18 Jun 2003, 05:09 pm »
I agree with your first two sentences, Haoleb.
Pros&Cons was my first Waters cd.  I really enjoy it when I can listen the whole way through, alone and a bit on the loud side.  I really like the title track.  
RadioKAOS is anther good cd that is pretty good all the way through.
Amused to Death is my least fav out of his three cd's.

Any news of another Waters CD coming out?

Haoleb

The Division Bell
« Reply #4 on: 18 Jun 2003, 05:22 pm »
There is the Ca-ira and a new rock album thats supposed to be coming out this year but who knows. Id say that for myself, amused to death is my favorite of rogers solo albums, with The Final Cut probbly being my all time favorite floyd album.