Very short notice.

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
Very short notice.
« on: 21 Jul 2006, 06:09 pm »
If your plans fell through and have time on hand tomorrow evening, you are welcome to come by for pizza and music.  doug s. is coming by to check on his gear that are permanently stored in my house and perhaps another ACer may join to hear the subs to see if he would like them with his RM30s.  I got SB2 and I2S off ramp on line if you are curious.  PM me if you want to come as I have to order pizza.

HChi

Re: Very short notice.
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jul 2006, 01:26 pm »
Thanks Woodsyi for his hospitality.  It is also a great pleasure to meet his family, especially the 4-year-old very cute and articulate daughter, Rachel.  Doug S. is also a very nice fella to meet and chat, especially on tube gears and tuners!  Much was discussed and learned! It was indeed a Sat evening well spent listening to music and experienced SB2 and Off Ramp.

woodsyi

• Volunteer
« Reply #2 on: 24 Jul 2006, 03:48 pm »
Enjoyed your visit Howard.  We will do it again some time.  Let me know if you think there is a bargain in T. that you would be willing to pick up for me.

DTB300

« Reply #3 on: 24 Jul 2006, 05:07 pm »
Too many things going on at my end to make it over.  Thanks for the invite as I wish I could have stopped by for some music listening.

Dan

HChi

« Reply #4 on: 26 Jul 2006, 06:43 pm »
Enjoyed your visit Howard.  We will do it again some time.  Let me know if you think there is a bargain in T. that you would be willing to pick up for me.
If you are looking forward something in particular, I can also keep an eye out for you.  I will let you and Doug now if there is a bargain in both T.

Regarding the Squeezbox we listened, is it in stock form or being modded already?  Thanks.

woodsyi

• Volunteer
« Reply #5 on: 26 Jul 2006, 07:15 pm »
Howard,

You listened to my SB2 with full Bolder mod with silver Bybee.