FInally! The XLC is here . . . Intro Pricing

Nick B

Re: FInally! The XLC is here . . . Intro Pricing
« Reply #20 on: 20 Jul 2006, 05:20 am »
I was a bit surprised to get the email. Then looked at the product and hope it's a roaring success. I have a friend who has the Sapphires and he loves 'em and says the company is great to deal with. It's only 1 email, so much ado about nothing..........

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #21 on: 20 Jul 2006, 02:44 pm »
We're getting some rather nasty email  . . . 
I find it absolutely incredible that people react in this way. Unbelievable.

The notification option has been turned off for quite a while. I made the same mistake as Mike did about its function, and turned it off when I understood it better. However, ACI has a custom permissions profile (because it allows guest posting) and I neglected to turn it off specifically for this circle. My apologies to Mike for the oversight.

No apologies needed from you . . . you just work your tail off to make this all float . . .and your efforts are appreciated.  I should have paid more attention to what I was doing. I'd say it's a minor glitch that we now know about and have corrected.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #22 on: 20 Jul 2006, 02:47 pm »
To those of you with all the kind words . . .  a sincere thanks. It often seems that people only notice the negatives and mistakes . . . nice to know that some people notice the good stuff as well. Have a SUPER day!

Eric

« Reply #23 on: 20 Jul 2006, 03:24 pm »
I have known Mike since right after 9/11. I won the jags in the 9/11 auction. He is an absolutely up front guy. His products, customer service, and integrity are beyond reproach. If Mike says it was unintentional it was.

Eric151

« Reply #24 on: 21 Jul 2006, 07:25 am »
Woha....  900 bucks a speaker.  Ouch.  2K for a pair is way out of my price range.  

Sigh..........   Maybe in my next life!    :lol:

ajayrav

« Reply #25 on: 21 Jul 2006, 02:15 pm »
Woha....  900 bucks a speaker.  Ouch.  2K for a pair is way out of my price range.  

Why would you want a pair of center channel speakers?  Just curious.

A.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #26 on: 26 Jul 2006, 05:18 pm »

Why would you want a pair of center channel speakers?  Just curious.

A.

Hmm . . .  good question . . . . I can see having three XLCs across the front on stands under the projection screen, but why a pair?

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #27 on: 26 Jul 2006, 05:20 pm »
Update:

The first XLCs have just completed production testing QC with flying colors. Heading for packaging. All we are waiting on are the printed manuals. Should begin shipping Friday or Monday!   :D

ajayrav

« Reply #28 on: 26 Jul 2006, 05:41 pm »
 :D  Yaaay!!