Thin Lizzy !!!!!!!!!

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Thin Lizzy !!!!!!!!!
« on: 7 Jun 2003, 09:56 pm »
Rainy day on Long Island :( - got the rig crankin' -94db- Thin Lizzy !! :D  Its been awhile since last listened. What a great group they were,tight , great songs ,and live  they ROCKED !! If you got it , play it - if not, buy it!! Thin Lizzy 'Live and Dangerous"  and Thin Lizzy  "Life" live double cd. Long live Phil Lynott 8)  !!!

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
Thin Lizzy !!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 8 Jun 2003, 02:01 am »
The new Thin Lizzy Remasters are pretty damned good sounding; I've been playing "Thunder and Lightning", "Chinatown" & "Black Rose" a lot over the last 3 months.  Gotta have that stuff loud! 8)

I'm a big fan of Gary Moore, and also of Lynott.  I actually am a big fan too of John Sykes.  Both Moore and Sykes have some superb solo stuff; Moore's "Run For Cover" features Lynott singing a couple songs and Sykes "Loveland" features a new version of "Please Don't Hurt Me This Way" sung by Lynott.

thepogue

amen!!! from a huge Thin Lizzy fan....
« Reply #2 on: 9 Jun 2003, 07:10 pm »
don't have any of the remasted stuff but even the ole "Jonny the Fox" CD sounds great to me!! I guess I as into the Irirhs sound even before I realized where they where from!..lol

Peace