Affordable CD Ripping / FLAC Encoding Service! (Move to PC based audio today!)

Tirade

Will be finishing this latest batch in the next 7-10 days so I will be taking orders this week for those who need my services. If you inquired before and I asked you to contact me again due to being swamped, now is the time to email or call me back!

Tim

audionut101

I just got the service performed by Tirade.  All I can say is that he is a FIRST CLASS ACT!  Everything was EXACTLY as advertised.  Files are perfect, shipping prompt and well packed.  I saved a ton of time with his service while paying a very reasonable price.  I would recommend his service to anyone. 

DrRasta

I sent 410 CD's and after they were delivered to a neighbor (my fault for transposing the address) Tim went and fetched them (I think the neighbor was going to keep them!)  Very good communication throughout the process.  Another glitch with UPS on send back.  About 5% of my cd's did not rip, but the rest were well organized on the hard drive.  Excellent return packaging and service.  Would recommend and will do again when I get all these transferred to my NAS and put back into their cases!

rocky2889

Where do I download you latest database, either in MDB or Excel format?

Thanks

Rocky

Tirade

Database is updated as of today (now over 2000 titles) and is being hosted at a better location.

Database can be downloaded from this link.

http://www.kayakingcoach.com/cddatabase101306.xls

Reminder : If you need your CD's ripped, now is the time because I have an opening for the next 3 weeks!

Spirit

• Volunteer
 :D
To all Circlers:
I just received back from Tirade my entire CD collection downloaded and
computer ready!! I must say that I am genuinely impressed with the work that
has been done.  In a matter of 2 short weeks, Tirade has ripped my entire
library onto my supplied 300gb drive.  Each CD has been tagged and also there is a thumbnail photo of each CD!
He has been accessible at all times for questions and returns emails faster than
any service I have ever dealt with. 
At a price of 50 cents per CD I could not have justified doing it myself.  My   free time is just too precious. 
Thanks Tirade - I truly appreciate what you have done for me.  Now I can go forward with my purchase of a Squeezebox and enter the 21st Century.
Highly Recommended!!!

Tirade

Thanks for the post Sam, I'm glad you're happy and hope all is well!

Tim

Spirit

• Volunteer
bump!!

Tirade

Ready to start taking orders for the 2nd week of November. Updated database will be available in a few days.

gjo1314

Tirade/Tim

Thanks for the excellent service on my order. Prompt and exactly as advertised.

George
Bangalore, India

Big Red Machine

Question on this ripping thing.  Will it give the same quality as a good CD player and the original CD?  I know that copying songs to a best of CD sounds harsh compared to the originals and want to know what these sound like in FLAC form.  Have no Squeezebox or other type presently.

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Question on this ripping thing.  Will it give the same quality as a good CD player and the original CD?  I know that copying songs to a best of CD sounds harsh compared to the originals and want to know what these sound like in FLAC form.  Have no Squeezebox or other type presently.

It will sound as good or better depending on how it is ripped.

George

Tirade

There are others more qualified than myself to answer your question in greater detail but the simple answer is yes it should sound as good or better.

FLAC rips when done right are bit perfect copies of the original and when played with a good front end they are cleaner (no jitter or mechanical interference in the source) and MUCH more convienent than a CD. The best way to think of a FLAC file is similar to a zip file, except FLAC is strictly for audio.

Tirade

playntheblues

• D-Sonic, Mola Mola TamBagui, Tekton DISE
Tim, thanks all the CD's were packed VERY well on their return.  The two 500 gig HD's rock :violin: :guitar: :drums: :banana piano:

Tirade

Tim, thanks all the CD's were packed VERY well on their return.  The two 500 gig HD's rock :violin: :guitar: :drums: :banana piano:

Glad to hear everything arrived back safely! Enjoy the music and thanks for the feedback!

Tim

Tirade

If you have your squeezebox modded by Wayne between now and Dec 31st, I'll offer my encoding services for a 20% discount off the normal price.

Consider this my "Holiday Special"

Tim

« Last Edit: 15 Nov 2006, 08:39 pm by Tirade »

mr_bill

Tim,
I am very interested in sending my CD collection to you for ripping.
I have a 250gb external HD and would send that too.

My question for you or anyone else is:

On my external HD I have a large number of individual songs and other CD's all on ITunes.
Tim, if you rip to FLAC and a folder, will my SB3 locate and play both the FLAC files you ripped with my 150 cd's on it and also find the ITunes tracks I have?

Thanks! Bill

Tirade

Bill the short answer is yes it will (slim server supports and plays multiple file types).

I'll PM you my # and we can discuss it a bit more and I'll answer any other questions you have.

Tim

playntheblues

• D-Sonic, Mola Mola TamBagui, Tekton DISE
Bill, A quick note Tim just got through ripping my CD's on two HD's and did a great job with the rippings, HD selection, cataloging, packing, shipping and continued support.  Highly recommend his service to anyone :thumb: