Welcome Dave!!!

Marbles

Welcome Dave!!!
« on: 3 Jan 2003, 08:55 pm »
Glad to have you at AC!  I hope 2003 is a great one for you.

JoshK

Welcome Dave!!!
« Reply #1 on: 3 Jan 2003, 09:02 pm »
Yes welcome Dave.  You have an interesting product that many people here rave about.  Hope you keep it up!

jackman

Welcome Dave!!!
« Reply #2 on: 3 Jan 2003, 09:34 pm »
Dave,
Welcome to my favorite audio site!  It's new but very well run, by some good people.  I hope this site helps people learn about the 1801!  I'm confident that you will make a great contribution.

Jack

David Ellis

• http://www.ellisaudio.com
Thanks
« Reply #3 on: 3 Jan 2003, 10:36 pm »
I appreciate the warm welcome.  I hope that your Christmas was a Merry one.  

Hopefully the words exchanged here will be fruitful and educational to all those who read and post.  I generally consider myself to be an ordinary average guy.  Though I strive for perfection, this is seldomely attained.  In this endeavor there is still much to learn.  At about 6000 hours ( a wife estimate) I have a grasp of a few things, but there are many things that I don't know too.  I hope to learn something here too.  The words written by the likes of Eli Duttman, Jon Risch, John K. ...  are quite often amazing.  I might someday have this level of knowledge.  Until then, I'll be a work in progress.  

Thanks again for the warm welcome and encouragement.

I encourage those who wish to ask a question, please ASK!  I will do my best to respond accurately.  Any and all questions are fair game.  If I don't know the answer I'll surely indicate thus.

Dave

EProvenzano

Welcome Dave!!!
« Reply #4 on: 4 Jan 2003, 01:58 am »
Welcome Dave.

dBe2

Mr. Ellis...
« Reply #5 on: 8 Jan 2003, 05:56 pm »
I hope that this place is a little less "cluttered" and a little more "fun"!

See you here, too :lol:

<><

Dave