Force subwoofer being discontinued

Mike Dzurko

« on: 2 Jun 2006, 12:44 am »
The Force sub is being discontinued. There may be some B-stock available, call or email. Look for the Force XL announcement within the next week  :D

Meshbro

« Reply #1 on: 3 Jun 2006, 01:14 am »
Excellent.

I've been enjoying my Sapphire XLs for a while now and have been checking this forum regularly for signs of when the Force XL might become available, ever since it was announced that they were in the works.  I plan to order a pair (piano black) as soon as they're announced.

Will the Force XL be announced via the ACI email list?  It would be nice to get a prompt notification of their availability so that I can get my order in early.  I'd love to get in on the first cabinet run.

I bought my Sapphire's prior to the availability of the Sound Anchor Sapphire XL Custom Stands.  If I buy a pair of these stands with the Force XLs, could I get the package deal discount?

Thanks.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #2 on: 4 Jun 2006, 02:08 pm »
Quote from: Meshbro
Excellent.

I've been enjoying my Sapphire XLs for a while now and have been checking this forum regularly for signs of when the Force XL might become available, ever since it was announced that they were in the works.  I plan to order a pair (piano black) as soon as they're announced.

Will the Force XL be announced via the ACI email list?  It would be nice to get a prompt notification of their availability so that I can get my order in early.  I'd love to get in on the first cabinet run.

I bought m ...

We should have the webpage for the Force XL ready within days . . .  we'll post here and we will also send to the ACI Confidential list.  Feel free to email sales@audioc.com or call us at 608 784 4570 if you want to get your order in ASAP, we'll get you on the list at the intro price.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #3 on: 5 Jun 2006, 10:56 pm »
Force XL intro just posted (top of this page)  :D