Lookin' for the Maestro

ooheadsoo

Lookin' for the Maestro
« on: 18 May 2006, 11:56 pm »
Just wondering if Bob's email is doing ok.  I've fired off a few quick questions to him in the past few days but haven't received a reply.  He's usually very quick on these things.

Double Ugly

Re: Lookin' for the Maestro
« Reply #1 on: 19 May 2006, 12:08 am »
Quote from: ooheadsoo
Just wondering if Bob's email is doing ok.  I've fired off a few quick questions to him in the past few days but haven't received a reply.  He's usually very quick on these things.

I haven't written to him in a week or so, but it was working then.

Have you tried calling him?  219-393-1116.

ooheadsoo

Lookin' for the Maestro
« Reply #2 on: 19 May 2006, 12:17 am »
I'll save long distance phone calls as a last resort.  I know how busy he must be.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Lookin' for the Maestro
« Reply #3 on: 19 May 2006, 12:34 am »
I know he's been very busy lately. He was in a bit earlier as I spoke to him on the phone but he did mention something about the computer being on the fritz.
 He is always very good about emails. Let him get his computer up and running properly.

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Lookin' for the Maestro
« Reply #4 on: 19 May 2006, 12:43 am »
I talked to him yesterday and he was indeed having computer issues.

I suggest you simply call him.

George

ooheadsoo

Lookin' for the Maestro
« Reply #5 on: 19 May 2006, 01:07 am »
Ah.  Computer problems are no fun.  I don't want bother him on the phone unless I really hit a roadblock, though, which I may yet come to during this speaker kit trip I'm on.  I may have goofed up big time in my cabinet assembly, but the jury is still out.

ooheadsoo

Lookin' for the Maestro
« Reply #6 on: 20 May 2006, 12:06 am »
Hi Bob, I sent another email out to you today, just in case you don't receive it automatically.

ooheadsoo

Lookin' for the Maestro
« Reply #7 on: 30 May 2006, 09:06 pm »
Hi Bob, just a heads up that I fired off another email to you today.  Thanks!

ooheadsoo

Lookin' for the Maestro
« Reply #8 on: 4 Jun 2006, 10:19 pm »
Shot another email over to you, today, Bob.

ooheadsoo

Lookin' for the Maestro
« Reply #9 on: 10 Jun 2006, 08:00 pm »
Bob!  Another dumb ass question headed your way!  I hope you can respond soon enough that I can work on the speakers this weekend.  Grr, another 15 mile round trip to the store...I think this should be the last one, though.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Lookin' for the Maestro
« Reply #10 on: 11 Jun 2006, 03:06 am »
Hello ooheadsoo,
 If you can't get ahold of Bob and there is something I can do for you, please don't hesitate to send me a PM or email me directly at Response34@aol.com
 Hope everything is okay.

ooheadsoo

Lookin' for the Maestro
« Reply #11 on: 11 Jun 2006, 03:58 am »
Thanks for the offer, Bill.  I fired off an email to you, but I think the shops are closed now, so I'll probably just make a run to the store tomorrow and see what I can do.

ooheadsoo

« Reply #12 on: 21 Jul 2006, 07:51 am »
Bob, hope you get a chance to read this.  Otherwise, I may call you again in a day or two, unless things are obviously out of whack.

This is partially my fault, I suppose, since I took so long before finding out this problem:

So I finally unpacked all the drivers to install them.  Previously, I had just done a head count to make sure that all drivers were present.  Well it turns out that part of the surround on the last woofer I needed to install is warped.  Looks like it was sitting on something for a long long time and is permanently deformed.  I installed the woofer anyway, and I'll give the speakers a shot tomorrow.  I finished them late, tonight, and there's no time for me to set them up.

What should I do about this woofer?  I'll post pictures, if they turn out clear enough.

Well, I did a little testing despite the hour.  I'll give you a ring tomorrow.
« Last Edit: 21 Jul 2006, 09:28 am by ooheadsoo »

ooheadsoo

« Reply #13 on: 21 Jul 2006, 04:36 pm »
Bob, I found my stupid mistake in the xover.  Thanks for the help! :thumb: