Specials from AV123!

Sean Parque

• http://www.av123.com
Specials from AV123!
« on: 2 May 2006, 10:22 pm »
I’ve got a few forum only specials for everyone!

Note I have to be cryptic with a few of the brand names so we don’t get in trouble.  Just email me for more info!

ONIX BLUE Single-Ended (RCA) Interconnects

Blue sits at the midpoint of Onix's lineup and is directly comparable to far more expensive products from other companies. That's because it's made in the same factory -- with the same materials and the same attention to detail -- as other manufacturers' high end cables. You'll see and feel the quality immediately.

Inside every Blue interconnect you'll find multi-strand spiraled conductors made of high conductivity oxygen-free copper (OFC) for maximum signal integrity. Each signal "leg" is fully isolated in its own flexible tube and precisely spaced from other conductors by foam damping material to minimize loss and interference from external vibrations. 24 karat gold-plating keeps the connectors corrosion free for seamless signal transfer.

• Multi-strand spiraled conductors
• High conductivity oxygen-free copper (OFC)
• Individually insulated signal leads
• Foam damping / spacer
• 24 karat gold-plated RCA conductors

1M Size Available Only
Regularly $88/pr – Special is 50% off or $44/pr!

5.22.06 Update - Kenwood's are SOLD OUT!
I have a couple open box Kenwood VRS-7100 Receivers available.  These are already listed on the B Stock page.  Call or email me and mention this thread and get an additional 20% off! (this is WAY below cost so if you call, be sure to not mention this if Mark or Suzanne answer the phone :D)

Power Conditioners – I have one and two pieces each of a few different models available.  Of course all are brand new and come with the full warranty.  Email me for models, details and pricing!

Photo intentionally blurred!

I will remove items from this page as they are sold...

Sean

Sean Parque

• http://www.av123.com
Specials from AV123!
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jun 2006, 11:00 pm »
Thanks for everyone's support!  All these specials have sold out :D