Upcoming Concerts - Gateway Audio Society

KnowTalent

• ...stuck in the middle with you
Re: Upcoming Concerts - Gateway Audio Society
« Reply #80 on: 22 Jan 2009, 04:21 pm »
I'll make a point of going there when I'm in Indy for Motogp 2009.

It's right on the corner of Meridian and S. Main.  I go there every year during the International Powersports Expo.
Last year O'Neil rented it for Saturday nite and I had to hit them up for VIP passes.  I got in but they had a bogus local cover band playing....THEY SUCKED!!!  But the appetizers and free drinks saved the evening from being a total loss.

The other big event of notice is the annual Blues Fest they hold down in Eureka Springs following Memorial Day.
They shutdown the main street and all the hotels and small clubs host blues artists from around the country.
Generally a pretty cool vibe, especially the gigs held at the old hotels!

mitch stl

« Reply #81 on: 2 Mar 2009, 02:12 am »
Just a quick note that the Dublin (Ireland) Philharmonic Orchestra will be performing at the St. Louis Cathedral on this Thursday evening (March 5, 2009) at 8 PM. Tickets are $20 to $40. The first half of the concert is Brahms Symphony No. 2 and the second half is traditional celtic folk music. There are still tickets available as of today (Sunday March 1).

Bob in St. Louis

• Facilitator
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
« Reply #82 on: 17 Oct 2011, 07:31 pm »
No posts in 2.5 years.
I think I'll unsticky this one and let nature take it's course.

Bob

DeadFish

« Reply #83 on: 17 Oct 2011, 10:09 pm »
I understand, Bob.  :cry:

I knew that I was personally in trouble when there was a 'Further' concert at the Fox, and I didn't bring it up to anyone I did 'Dead' concerts with.

Something ain't right.

Bill