Panorama Madness

Mike Dzurko

Panorama Madness
« on: 27 Mar 2006, 02:41 pm »
Are we crazy? We’re putting the Panorama on sale! Do you ever see ACI products on sale? Heck no! But an error in our ordering process has delivered WAY too many beautiful cabinets and we need room now! The Panorama normally sells for $2100 pair in cherry and $2300 pair in optional wood finishes. Right now, your choice of finish is only $1999!*

And, that’s not all . . . Sound Anchors has created a custom stand just for the Panorama. It will normally sell for $499 . . .  but if you order now with the Panorama, your cost will be only $249!, yep, that's right, below our cost*  

And, THAT”S not all! The incredible Maestro sub normally sells for $2150 in architectural black, but you can add one to your Panorama order for only $1999 * Imagine that! The phenomenal Panorama- Maestro combo for only $3998! *
:hyper:

And, THAT’s not all! Optional wood for the Maestro will normally set you back an addition $200-300 . . .  but if you act now, you can add any choice of wood to your Maestro for only $99!

AND, since you're reading this at AC . . . THAT's not all! Call or email to find out more . . .   :wink:  

* Prices do not include S/H
*The Maestro will an as-new B-Stock unit featuring the class AB amp rather than the new ICE based amplifier

circularduck

Panorama Madness
« Reply #1 on: 27 Mar 2006, 05:34 pm »
Have you gone mad? :o

This is the second time now that I've read about the new ICE amp for the Maestro.  What are the main differences between this amp and the Class AB that it is replacing?

Mike Dzurko

Panorama Madness
« Reply #2 on: 27 Mar 2006, 09:19 pm »
Quote from: circularduck
Have you gone mad? :o

This is the second time now that I've read about the new ICE amp for the Maestro.  What are the main differences between this amp and the Class AB that it is replacing?

I've actually been "over the edge" for quite some time now, and quite happy about it  :lol:

The new ICE based amp offer HUGE improvements in power, control, reach, strength, weight loss, baldness control, you name it!, and the price increase will only be 40%   :roll:  Oh wait, that's what someone else would say. The reality is that the new amp runs significantly cooler, downright icy. The new amp looks cooler as well. SQ . . . my own opinion is that yes, it is a tad more potent and tight, but you really have to listen carefully to notice the differences.

thedeskE

• http://www.thedeske.com
Panorama Madness
« Reply #3 on: 28 Mar 2006, 01:31 am »
Very Funny Mike - sounds like a Runco commercial (And That's Not All....Yada)

;)

E

Mike Dzurko

Panorama Madness
« Reply #4 on: 28 Mar 2006, 02:09 am »
Quote from: thedeskE
Very Funny Mike - sounds like a Runco commercial (And That's Not All....Yada)

;)

E

E:

I'm glad somebody got it!

Eric

Panorama Madness
« Reply #5 on: 28 Mar 2006, 03:58 am »
Or a Crazy Eddies commercial

beerisgood

Panorama Madness
« Reply #6 on: 30 Mar 2006, 12:27 am »
How long willl this offer last?

Mike Dzurko

Panorama Madness
« Reply #7 on: 30 Mar 2006, 11:36 pm »
Quote from: beerisgood
How long willl this offer last?

I don't have an exact time to give you. Best guess, a couple of weeks max. We had thought a month or so, but at the rate they're selling, we won't be going that long :)