Delays in correspondence

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Delays in correspondence
« on: 16 Mar 2006, 03:31 pm »
Greetings everyone.
 Over the past week or so, I have received a few IM's, emails and phone calls that I have not yet returned. I have been dealing with a family medical emergency for the last 10 days which has now turned into funeral arrangements.
 I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused and want everyone to know that I will respond to your inquiries as time allows.
 At this time, I am trying to catch up on work, (including returning emails, phone calls and IM's) attend viewing's and the funeral. I will be back to work full days on Monday.
 Till then, I will have the following hours.
 Thursday March 16th: Closing at 3PM Eastern
 Friday, March 17th: Opening for phone calls at 2:30PM till 6PM.

I will try to get IM's and emails answered over the weekend.

Again, sorry for any inconveniences that may have caused.

mjosef

Delays in correspondence
« Reply #1 on: 16 Mar 2006, 06:02 pm »
Yeah, you had me worried there Bill, wondering whats up...sorry to hear of the loss. My condolences.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Delays in correspondence
« Reply #2 on: 19 Mar 2006, 09:53 pm »
Thank you. I will be back to work in the morning on the path of catching up once again. I have several amps and 2 more pair of Bella loudspeakers to finish up.
 I still need to find time to do a nice real wood veneer job on my Bella 2 speakers. Still trying to decide which veneer to go with.
 If Bob at SP lets me, I will order a pair of his Golden Ratio stands with unfinished uprights to finish in the same veneer. Right now, Ash Olive Burl in on of my top choices.