Jacintha SACDs & XRCD2 for sale

mtodde

Jacintha SACDs & XRCD2 for sale
« on: 8 Mar 2006, 05:02 am »
I have just purchased the Groove Note 180 gram LPs of Here's to Ben & The Girl From Bossa Nova, so I'm selling my digital copies. Sorry for folks outside of the US, but it is a royal PITA to send things internationally...I will only ship to US addresses. Payment is to be remitted via Pay Pal only.

The SACD of The Girl From Bossa Nova is in great shape; I was unable to detect any scratches on it. The original Super Jewel Box & liner notes are included. I'm asking $20 with Media Mail shipping included; other forms of shipping are negotiable.

The XRCD2 of Here's to Ben shows some minor wear on the back cover and around the edges. The disc is in like new condition. I'm also asking $20 for it shipped via Media Mail.

I'll ship both for $37.50 via Media Mail.

I'm also selling an Asian import of the Love Flows Like a River SACD; this is on the Harmony label...I understand this is the exact same release as the US Groove Note release. I'm asking $15 for this title shipped via Media Mail. This SACD was only played once.

I will sell all three for $50 with Priority Mail shipping if you are interested. My eBay feedback is 639 with 100% positive as of this post; I'm mtodde on eBay too.

Please PM me if interested...priority will be given to anyone that purchases multiple items then first come, first serve.

mtodde

Jacintha SACDs & XRCD2 sold
« Reply #1 on: 14 Mar 2006, 12:21 pm »
All 3 titles were sold!
« Last Edit: 11 Oct 2006, 02:12 am by mtodde »