Panorama Future

elcaptain88

Panorama Future
« on: 1 Mar 2006, 08:21 pm »
Any future plans for the Panorama that can be disclosed / will it continue in its current form for some time? Just curious given the upgrades to other models.

Mike Dzurko

Re: Panorama Future
« Reply #1 on: 1 Mar 2006, 10:20 pm »
Quote from: elcaptain88
Any future plans for the Panorama that can be disclosed / will it continue in its current form for some time? Just curious given the upgrades to other models.

I was wondering when this question would be asked  :D

Of course we reserve the right to update, change, discontinue, etc. However, at this time, we have a stock of Panorama cabinets and no plans to change or replace.

thedeskE

• http://www.thedeske.com
Panorama Future
« Reply #2 on: 4 Mar 2006, 02:21 am »
Don't mess with greatness.

Mike, if you make it smaller, I'll send the hit squad  :nono:

E

thugh

Panorama Future
« Reply #3 on: 4 Mar 2006, 07:29 am »
Why do I get the feeling I will be upgrading soon?  :lol:

Harry P

Re: Panorama Future
« Reply #4 on: 4 Mar 2006, 04:50 pm »
Quote from: Mike Dzurko
Quote from: elcaptain88

I was wondering when this question would be asked  :D

Of course we reserve the right to update, change, discontinue, etc. However, at this time, we have a stock of Panorama cabinets and no plans to change or replace.

Mike, I guess we're not convinced  :nono:   It almost sounds like you do plan to replace the Pano. I mean, the new looking subs won't match as well, right?

Mike Dzurko

Panorama Future
« Reply #5 on: 5 Mar 2006, 02:59 pm »
I must not be very convincing . . .  So, NO we do not have anything in the works to replace the Panorama. It is a great speaker that fills a number of particular needs. We DO have a good stock of Panorama cabinets, and so it will continue in the line for many months at least.

Harry, you are right about the subs. The current subs are a better visual match. Those who want a visual match with the subs would be wise to consider that purchase soon. The "old" Titan cabinets for instance are very nearly sold out . . . The Maestro is the most common sub sold with the Panorama, and we do have Maestro cabinets still arriving. Also, many people don't really worry about their sub matching up as they tend to somewhat hide them away. For that, the new black satin finish is perfect . . .

Harry P

Panorama Future
« Reply #6 on: 7 Mar 2006, 12:53 pm »
Mike, you know we audiopohiles tend to be skeptics :)  And, if you were more convincing, ACI would be the #1 speaker brand.