LPs, SACD's and CD's for Sale or Trade

Sonny

« on: 28 Feb 2006, 01:13 am »
Hi there, I have these LPs, CDs and SACD's for sale or trade. Shipping is $1 for each cd except when purchasing more than one, then its $4 for all. LPs shipping is $2. Here are the Titles:

LPs:
SOLD - $18 - Monk Meets Mulligan - Japanese Pressing (Stereo 1106 Riverside) Good Condition, Clean and no marks. (9/10)

SOLD - $11 - Thelonious Monk "Genius of Modern Music" Vol. 1 (Blue Note) Japanese Pressing Good Condition, Clean and no marks - Monaural (9/10)

SOLD - $5 - Art Pepper Meets the Rhythm Section - Contemporary Stereo (9/10) OJC-338

SOLD - $7 - Sonny Rollins "the Sound of Sonny" on Riverside, Contemporary Series (9/10)

$8 - Sonny Rollins "Alternate Takes" Contemporary Records

$2 - Bach on the Biggest "Toccata and Fugue in D Minor" From Mercury Living Presence High Fidelity (8/10) Robert Elmore, Organ

$2 - Beethoven Piano Concerto #5 in E Flat Major Epic Records - Stereorama - Leon Fleisher, piano (8/10)

CDs:
$25 - Shostakovich Complete String Quartets by the Emerson String Quartet on Deutsche Grammophon.  5 cds.  Missing booklet.

$15 - John Coltrane, the Major Works...on Impluse 2 cds...

$6 - Herbie Hancock - Selections for the New Standard - Verve

$5 - Shostakovich - String Quartets (complete) Volume 3 #3 and 5 by the Eder Quartet - NAXOS - made in Germany

$10 - NEW SEALED - Janine Jansen - Vivaldi - the Four Seasons. From Decca

$5 each - Diana Krall
"the Look of Love"
"When I look in your eyes"
"Love Scenes"

$5 - Shostakovich Cello Concertos #1 & 2 and Satires )Pictures of the Past) with Rostropovich on Cello and the Moscow Philharmonic Orchestra. Yedang Classics

SOLD - $6 - Patricia Barber
"Modern Cool"
"Nightclub"

$5 - Norah Jones "Come Fly Away with Me"

$5 - Dave Brubeck Quartet "Time Out"

$5 - Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald "Ella and Louis" from Verve

SACDs:
$10 - Handel "Music for the Royal Fireworks - Water Music" Martin pearlman and the Boston Baroque - Telarc SACD Discrete Multi-Channel Surround (Hybrid)

SOLD - $18 - Elton John "Good Bye Yellow Brick Road" SACD Island Stereo and Multi_Channel

SOLD - $11 - Layla - Derek and the Dominos with Eric Clapton - Polydor SACD stereo and multi-channel

SOLD - $12 - Miles Davis "Relaxin'" SACD Hybrid

SOLD - $11 - Albert King with Stevie Ray Vaughan "in Sessions" Fantasy Jazz SACD stereo and Multi-channel

Open for trades too!

Please PM me!
Thanks!

Sonny

« Reply #1 on: 2 Apr 2006, 05:11 pm »
New Lower prices!!!

Sonny

Bump....
« Reply #2 on: 4 Apr 2006, 11:52 pm »
Updates to the SOLD pieces...

Sonny

« Reply #3 on: 6 Apr 2006, 08:53 pm »
Bump...

See updated list of SOLD Items

Folsom

« Reply #4 on: 6 Apr 2006, 09:12 pm »
Trade you two 15A hospital grade brown plug ins (valued $8-13 new) for a Diana Krall and the Louie.

Sonny

« Reply #5 on: 10 Apr 2006, 02:48 pm »
Quote from: Destroyer of Smiles.
Trade you two 15A hospital grade brown plug ins (valued $8-13 new) for a Diana Krall and the Louie.

Thanks, but I don't need the plugs...
Let me know what else I can do.
Thanks