Subs to match the Sapphire XLs

Franko

« on: 16 Feb 2006, 11:54 pm »
Mike I heard your XLs in Vegas and was pretty smitten. I'm thinking of ordering soon, but want to make sure that you will have subwoofers to match appearance wise. I'm most interested in either the Titan or the Maestro. If I order the XLs soon can I be sure I can get a matching sub down the road? Will they otherwse be the same as the current subs?

Eric

« Reply #1 on: 17 Feb 2006, 07:08 am »
All of Mikes subs integrate well with his speakers. You can rest assured he will fix you up when you are ready

Mike Dzurko

Re: Subs to match the Sapphire XLs
« Reply #2 on: 17 Feb 2006, 05:40 pm »
Quote from: Franko
Mike I heard your XLs in Vegas and was pretty smitten. I'm thinking of ordering soon, but want to make sure that you will have subwoofers to match appearance wise. I'm most interested in either the Titan or the Maestro. If I order the XLs soon can I be sure I can get a matching sub down the road? Will they otherwse be the same as the current subs?

The XL versions of our subs will hopefully be shipping in May. They will be identical to the current subs but with the XL style cabinets. Same three finishes: Satin Black, Inlaid, stained cherry, and Piano Black. You can certainly order the Sapphire XLs now and be sure of visually matching subs in a couple of months.

Franko

« Reply #3 on: 18 Feb 2006, 05:27 pm »
Tahnks guys. The XL sub look is very pretty. Last question. are the prices going to be similar to the current subs?

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #4 on: 20 Feb 2006, 12:45 pm »
Quote from: Franko
Tahnks guys. The XL sub look is very pretty. Last question. are the prices going to be similar to the current subs?

Franko:

Exact pricing hasn't been determined, but it will be in the ballpark with the current subs depending on finish choice.