Ears

Final Destination 3
« on: 12 Feb 2006, 05:06 am »
The only destination thats final for this movie is on your don't see list :lol:
You've had fair warning :wink:

mca

Final Destination 3
« Reply #1 on: 13 Feb 2006, 01:48 am »
I thought FD 1 was good and even FD 2 but it sounds like they blew it with this one, eh? Bummer.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Final Destination 3
« Reply #2 on: 13 Feb 2006, 02:00 am »
Sorry, I will never watch any of these movies again. After seeing the first one, I realized I don't have the stomach for it anymore. Besides, there is now a classic song that now gives me the willies whenever I hear it. If it come on the radio, I turn it off.

I can't even watch the previews of these movies anymore. Looks like I'm turning into a sissy in my old age.

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
Final Destination 3
« Reply #3 on: 13 Feb 2006, 02:02 am »
I thought the first one was butt-puckeringly awful.  I only watched it because I love Ali Larter.  But even her hottiness couldn't save that turd.

Digi-G

Final Destination 3
« Reply #4 on: 13 Feb 2006, 08:00 pm »
What's funny is that I normally DON'T like these types of movies, but I thought FD 1 was pretty good and that FD 2 was okay.  I thought it made a decent attempt at plot and didn't (usually) fall into formulaic trap that most of these type movies do.  Haven't seen 3 yet...

Ears

Final Destination 3
« Reply #5 on: 25 Feb 2006, 06:37 pm »
Quote from: Digi-G
What's funny is that I normally DON'T like these types of movies, but I thought FD 1 was pretty good and that FD 2 was okay.  I thought it made a decent attempt at plot and didn't (usually) fall into formulaic trap that most of these type movies do.  Haven't seen 3 yet...

I felt the same way about the first two , as they seem to have a fairly original concept to go with the not so great acting.

Far better concept than slasher type kill em one at a time movies imo.