Continuum A.D. MKII...With Grills!!!

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
« on: 31 Jan 2006, 08:16 pm »
Friends,

OK...we broke down and did it.  Here's a pair of Continuum A.D. MKII's in the Studio Finish - with and without grills.  The Golden Ratio Stands are in the Studio Finish as well.

Even my wife Cherri said the grills sort of change the whole look.  I think they look better without the grills, but every parent thinks its baby is beautiful.  So...for those that think my brat's mug needs to be covered - here you go.  Grills are now "officially" available for all Millennial Reference Series products, upon request and at an extra charge.  Hey, their a pain in the ass and we don't like making them.  I need motivation.  You want 'em - you gotta pay for 'em.  MSRP is $150.00/pair.  Besides, why make folks that don't want them and will never use them, pay for them by including them in the cost?

-Bob

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #1 on: 31 Jan 2006, 08:28 pm »
okay Bob, who's speakers are they? Do they belong to a customer or up for grabs. I kinda like the grills.

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
« Reply #2 on: 31 Jan 2006, 09:03 pm »
Bill,

Sorry...they've already gone out to mixsit.  He posted earlier on our circle under the "Welcome - a new guy" thread.  We can build more though. :wink:

-Bob

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #3 on: 31 Jan 2006, 09:07 pm »
As long as they are going to a customer who will REALLY enjoy them, it's cool with me. :mrgreen: