Another Great Customer Service Experience from RWA!

fly_fish_nz

Another Great Customer Service Experience from RWA!
« on: 18 Jan 2006, 05:07 pm »
Comrades,

I just had to comment on the great service I received from Vinnie recently.  After ordering and receiving a modded SB3 from Red Wine Audio, I came across a small glitch that I was having trouble fixing on my own.  Vinnie responded promptly to each e-mail I sent and assured me that he would do what ever was necessary to help reconcile the problem and ensure that I was happy with the purchase.  In fact, once he had tracked down the issue, Vinnie sent out a new modded unit before I had returned the first unit, just so I could try it out before I left on a three month trip.  The new unit worked perfectly from the get go.

If it sounds like I am gushing, I am.  Over the years I've had several mods done by some of the most highly recognized names in the business, and though I've always been very happy with the results, in the past I've  had to wait months before hearing a response to inquiries and over a year before receiving the completed mods.  Vinnie's customer service was exemplary!  Thanks Vinnie and best wishes for continued success!

C.

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Re: Another Great Customer Service Experience from RWA!
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jan 2006, 02:45 am »
Quote from: fly_fish_nz
Comrades,

I just had to comment on the great service I received from Vinnie recently.  After ordering and receiving a modded SB3 from Red Wine Audio, I came across a small glitch that I was having trouble fixing on my own.  Vinnie responded promptly to each e-mail I sent and assured me that he would do what ever was necessary to help reconcile the problem and ensure that I was happy with the purchase.  In fact, once he had tracked down the issue, Vinnie sent out a new modded unit before I had returned th ...

Hey fly_fish_nz,

My pleasure, and glad to hear everything is working fine now.   8)

Have a good trip and thanks for posting!