Happy New Year to all!

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Happy New Year to all!
« on: 31 Dec 2005, 03:50 am »
I'd like to wish all my customers and friends here on Audiocircle a very safe and Happy New Year!   8)

I really appreciate all the support you all have given me in 2005 as I started up RWA.  I have learned a lot since day 1 (and continue to learn every day) and really enjoy being a part of the AC community.  I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by!  :o

Looking ahead to 2006, I have to move to CT and then get cookin' on a few new projects.  One of them as you may already know is a 30 watt version of the Clari-T, and as they say during those infomercials, "But that's not all!"  :mrgreen:

I am really looking forward to the new year and I hope everyone here is as well.  This industry is changing rapidly, new concepts are brewing and things are really starting to get interesting.  

Best wishes for 2006, :beer:

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
Re: Happy New Year to all!
« Reply #1 on: 2 Jan 2007, 02:03 am »
I'd like to wish all my customers and friends here on Audiocircle a very safe and Happy New Year!   8)

I really appreciate all the support you all have given me in 2005 as I started up RWA.  I have learned a lot since day 1 (and continue to learn every day) and really enjoy being a part of the AC community.  I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by!  :o

Looking ahead to 2006, I have to move to CT and then get cookin' on a few new projects.  One of them as you may already know is a 30 watt version of the Clari-T, and as they say during those infomercials, "But that's not all!"  :mrgreen:

I am really looking forward to the new year and I hope everyone here is as well.  This industry is changing rapidly, new concepts are brewing and things are really starting to get interesting.  

Best wishes for 2006, :beer:

All,

I found this in the RWA forum archive.  It does feel like I wrote it last week... that is how fast 2006 has gone by.

I really want to thank all my customers and friends here on Audiocircle for making 2006 such a great year!  All your interest, enthusiasm, and support for RWA is very much appreciated.   :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

My wife (Jen) and I are very close to being first-time parents.  Her due date has been moved up from early February to "sometime really soon," like in the next 2 to 4 weeks.  Could be sooner  :o

Seems like the New Years here at RWA likes to start off with a big change.  Last year, it was moving to Connecticut.  For early 2007, it's a baby!  Just like my move last year, I'll be taking a few days off when Jen gives birth.  I need to be there to support her during this process, and when we come home and figure out how the heck we are going to be "parents." :green:    Last year I was able to announce the days that I would be moving, but this year is going to be more of a surprise.   :surrender:    Well, I'll keep you all posted and will do my best to continue to provide good customer service during this busy time.  Product and mod lead times will probably be a little longer, but hopefully they will still seem reasonable. 

Some new reviews are coming out soon!  Jeff Day of 6moons (who has been a very busy man) mentioned to me that he is finally writing his review of the RWA modded Olive Musica.  And Paul Candy is working on the Signature 70 review (as well as participating in the Toronto Area Audio Society's "Amp Shootout" event and bringing the 70s).  I want to thank 6moons for there interest and efforts in reviewing RWA products, and well as Dagogo and Sonic Flare.  The writers from these pages have been an absolute pleasure to work with.

I am also planning on obtaining a few international dealers in 2007.  I'll post more about that early on in the year.

Red Wine Audio will be at the Festival Son & Image 2007 show in Montreal (April)... Room 926 with Omega Loudspeakers (with all the new hemp drivers and hopefully the Omega Open Baffle model!).  The next show that I am highly considering is the Home Entertainment Show (Stereophile) in NYC (May).  It is so hard to say no to these shows that I can drive to!  :wink:   I hope to see a lot of you guys there!

Best wishes for 2007,  :beer:

Vinnie

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #2 on: 2 Jan 2007, 02:26 am »
Have another great year Vinnie !! :beer:

My wife (Jen) and I are very close to being first-time parents.  Her due date has been moved up from early February to "sometime really soon," like in the next 2 to 4 weeks.  Could be sooner...

I think you have to boil water....or something ...... :? :lol:

Good luck to you both !! :thumb:

Chris

PS........

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #3 on: 4 Jan 2007, 12:19 am »
Thanks for that humor, Lonewolf!  :lol:

Levi

« Reply #4 on: 4 Jan 2007, 02:09 am »
Happy New Year!      Happy New Year!    Happy New Year!