Get ready for more "UNDERWORLD" & Kate Beckins

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #20 on: 9 Jan 2006, 03:01 am »
Quote from: mca
Then what's it from??????????

Ultraviolet

George

bubba966

« Reply #21 on: 19 Jan 2006, 05:12 am »
Quote from: zybar
Quote from: mca
Then what's it from??????????

Ultraviolet

George

Thanks for ruining the fun George... :lol:

bubba966

« Reply #22 on: 19 Jan 2006, 05:47 am »
Ok, just found out for certain the the Ultraviolet trailer will be the attached trailer for Underworld Evolution. So it'll be right before the movie at every theater it plays at.

So you'll get to see a trailer with Milla being a badass vampire right before you watch Kate being a badass vampire...

:mrgreen:

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #23 on: 19 Jan 2006, 05:55 am »
Or they could be badass vampires together, and I'd come along and "stake" them! :P  :inlove:

bubba966

« Reply #24 on: 19 Jan 2006, 09:13 am »
Artwork for the international poster.

I need to find one of these when they become available...

Folsom

« Reply #25 on: 19 Jan 2006, 09:41 am »
Ultraviolet? That is the girl from Hellboy and some thing else....  

http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmtv/features/ultraviolet_trailer/default.asp

I have to say while I dig attractive girls in movies, I however am not sure I dig just them being the heros hence forth for all new movies.

John Casler

« Reply #26 on: 19 Jan 2006, 04:19 pm »
Put this trend together with BrokeBack Mountain, and what do you get? :o  :o

Be afraid.   :?

Be very afraid :nono:

:mrgreen:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ricmon

bubba966

« Reply #28 on: 19 Jan 2006, 06:07 pm »
Quote from: Destroyer of Smiles.
Ultraviolet? That is the girl from Hellboy and some thing else....

Hellboy starred  Selma Blair.

Ultraviolet stars Milla Jovovich.

Sure, I can see why you thought Milla in Ultraviolet was Selma after looking at these pics. But they're not the same woman. Though as far as either of them are concerned "I'd buy that for a dollar". :lol:

Quote from: Destroyer of Smiles.
I have to say while I dig attractive girls in movies, I however am not sure I dig just them being the heros hence forth for all new movies.

I'd have to say that both Kate & Milla do a damn fine job of being action movie heros. What's wrong with that? It's not like there's a whole lot of guys being good action heros out there right now...

Folsom

« Reply #29 on: 19 Jan 2006, 06:58 pm »
Actually the picture of her holding the sword looks so much like the girl in Hellboy I could not tell them apart.

John are you saying you want to see two girls fighting grizzly bears?  :wink: The Steven Colbert Report is so damn good. It was great when he depicted this as being a good family movie haha.

The problem with using guys for action heroes right now is they choose guys who look like pussies. Why not just skip over Orlando Bloom and go straight to Milla Jovovich? If you are going to put in the sissiest guy you can find why not go all the way... I get sick of action movies featuring the latest pretty boy. Ewan McGregor as a bad ass? Well at least they are better than Steven Segal by a little. There are good actors who look like the tough dude for a role. Clive Owens was great for the movie King Arthur (directors cut only); I found him to be pretty believable as a knight in ancient times.

Rocket

« Reply #30 on: 20 Jan 2006, 11:43 am »
Hi,

Watched the movie today at the cinemas and if you enjoyed  the first movie you definitely will like the the sequel.

Regards

Rod

Ears

« Reply #31 on: 21 Jan 2006, 04:50 pm »
I actually prefer the first as far as story...but this one has some more great scenes of Kate in Tight leather...or not :wink: ...and they found several new ways to kill each other this time around.