Dec. 17th & 18th Open House CANCELLED

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« on: 11 Dec 2005, 08:19 pm »
Due to the dates being so close to Christmas and many not wanting to make the trip in winter months. We will be having an "Official" Grand Opening sometime after the first of the year.

I will still be at the store Dec. 17th & 18th to get caught up on work so the these dates will still be in session for those who can still make a day out of the weekend. The primary focus of this session was to debut the many new, exclusive speaker systems now available at Response Audio.

The NEW Daedalus DA-1
Usher Audio D2 Horn system
Musica Bella SP/AV-1
Roan Audio Mustang

For anyone still coming in from out-of-town (or locally), please drop me an email as I need to know how many might be attending and on what day. This event is was NOT being advertised locally.

rosconey

« Reply #1 on: 11 Dec 2005, 08:48 pm »
i can wait till the next time-driving 150 plus miles a day right now anyway

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #2 on: 11 Dec 2005, 09:54 pm »
i can wait till the next time

Look forward to meeting in person. If yuo are in the area next weekend, you're more than welcome to stop in.

The funny thing is, I have 3 private auditions scheduled for the week after Christmas. All from out of state.

BobM

« Reply #3 on: 12 Dec 2005, 06:42 pm »
Well this kind of frees you up to make the NY Audio rave holiday party. That is unless you really NEED to be in the store.

Bob

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #4 on: 12 Dec 2005, 06:57 pm »
Well this kind of frees you up to make the NY Audio rave holiday party. That is unless you really NEED to be in the store.

Yes, I REALLY need to be here. I am backed up till March now and need to take advantage of a weekend's worth of work. I will probably spend the weekend getting all the Bella speakers finished up and ready to ship to their new owners.

I also have a Christmas party Saturday evening that I cannot miss. It's been a while since I have been out and I seriously need a night to drown a few brain cells. I even called all my friends (both of them) to stop by and help me get some things done Saturday afternoon.

unityaudio.ca

« Reply #5 on: 14 Dec 2005, 06:47 pm »
On the positive side, it'll give you more time to play with the Unity product. :D

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
« Reply #6 on: 14 Dec 2005, 06:57 pm »
Quote from: Response Audio
Yes, I REALLY need to be here. I am backed up till March now and need to take advantage of a weekend's worth of work. I will probably spend the weekend getting all the Bella speakers finished up and ready to ship to their new owners.

Well then, it's a good thing you cancelled the opening.  Get to work Bill! :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  

Actually, take a break and relax and enjoy your family before you burn out.  Speakers and amps can wait.  Who has time to seriously listen during the holidays anyway with all the family and friends gathering.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #7 on: 14 Dec 2005, 07:09 pm »
Well then, it's a good thing you cancelled the opening. Get to work Bill!    

Actually, take a break and relax and enjoy your family before you burn out. Speakers and amps can wait. Who has time to seriously listen during the holidays anyway with all the family and friends gathering.

Not everybody feels the same as you do woodsyi. Besides, I have already burned out. I took a day off from finishing speakers today to work on a few pair of Hurricanes.

Yes, family does come before anything for me but I also need to work to provide for them. Maybe someday I will have a cool million $$ setting in the bank  :lol:  :lol:  but I just can't seem to see that far in the future.

Thanks woodsyi, I wish you and yours a happy and relaxing holiday also.