Maestro/Emerald on Wall/Essence Center for Sale

jbg

« on: 11 Dec 2005, 02:06 pm »
Please check the Market Square for details.  

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=23729

Great speakers, love them, but need some quick cash now.

Anonymous

« Reply #1 on: 11 Dec 2005, 04:53 pm »
What finish is the Maestro? Does it hit as hard and low as ACI claims? Can I tranfer warranty?

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: 14 Dec 2005, 07:48 pm »
Do you still have the Maestro and could you please answer my questions! I am interested! I cannot PM you because I cannot regester with my yahoo account so I am a guest who'd like answers!

jermmd

« Reply #3 on: 14 Dec 2005, 11:03 pm »
Can you post pictures of your speakers. Where are you located? What finish and condition (Audiogon scale) are the speakers?

Thanks,

Joe M.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #4 on: 15 Dec 2005, 12:32 pm »
Quote from: Anonymous
What finish is the Maestro? Does it hit as hard and low as ACI claims? Can I tranfer warranty?

As far as the warranty:

"The ACI Five Year Standard Warranty and One Year Total Assurance Guarantee are fully transferable from the original owner to a secondary owner provided that the original owner notifies ACI, by phone call or by filling out the on-line form:"

So, make sure the original owner makes the transfer and you're good to go!

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: 15 Dec 2005, 07:09 pm »
Thanks Mike for the warranty info. If I had a few more bucks I'd gladly buy a new Maestro, how can anyone compete with your customer service? In fact, if I can't find a good used one at the right price I will somehow find a way to buy new. This is the sub I want, made up my mind and I'm not settling for something less.

Hoping I'm not out of line, but could someone go to the for sale link and PM the seller and tell him he has an interested party here?

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #6 on: 15 Dec 2005, 08:57 pm »
Thanks Mike for the warranty info. If I had a few more bucks I'd gladly buy a new Maestro, how can anyone compete with your customer service? In fact, if I can't find a good used one at the right price I will somehow find a way to buy new. This is the sub I want, made up my mind and I'm not settling for something less.

Hoping I'm not out of line, but could someone go to the for sale link and PM the seller and tell him he has an interested party here?

Done, sent a PM to the seller to stop back over here. Balls in his/her court now   :)

jbg

« Reply #7 on: 15 Dec 2005, 10:32 pm »
Thought I posted a reply here yesterday, not sure why it didn't show up.

The finish is the standard black architectural finish.    Speakers are in excellent shape, most likely not even broken in yet, maybe 25 hours total.  I also have all of the original packaging, owners manual, etc.

I see Mike has answered the warranty question.  I'm located in the DC metro area, zip code 20152.

I have been PM'd for all of the speakers (except the Essence center) and am working my way down the list, first replied, first served.  

"Guest", I should know by this weekend if the Maestro has or has not sold, at which point, you're next in the queue.

All of these eager buyers are just a testament to the great speakers that Mike and his ACI team produce.  I'm sad to part with them at this time, but hope to reacquire at some point in the future.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: 24 Jan 2006, 04:15 am »
Did this sell yet?  I am interested.

Coolstrategist

« Reply #9 on: 24 Jan 2006, 04:49 am »
I forgot to log in.  The previous question was from me not a "Guest".  Let me know if you sold this.  I just bought a black Maestro last week and would love another one.  Let's talk.  Thanks!!

Did this sell yet?  I am interested.

colem9

Essence Center
« Reply #10 on: 24 Jan 2006, 06:38 am »
Hi,
I am very interested in your Essence Center.  Could you PM me.  I have tried PMing you twice with no reply.  I hope you have got my messages.  I am new to this forum and hope my messages are going through.  Thanks

Jason

jbg

« Reply #11 on: 25 Jan 2006, 12:45 am »
Everyone....All my ACI speakers have sold.  Thanks for the interest and don't give up trying to acquire these excellent speakers.