More fun with the FR125S...

mcgsxr

« on: 20 Nov 2005, 10:23 pm »
I have posted in the past that I like these little guys, and have also built up the KIT41, thanks to my friends at CSS, out on my West coast.

My wife and I just had a new addition to the family (a new daughter named Cadence Megan) and that (for whatever reason...) always sparks me to experiment with audio!

So, I took out the pair of FR125's that I had in storage, and stared at them.  Then I wandered out to the garage, and noticed some pieces of scrap mdf, and baltic birch, from my last project.

Then I thought about the new Panny digital receiver I just got, and decided that a center channel was due, for my family room "HT".  It really was just the two KIT41, and now I have added this center channel.

Please, understand that this was on a whim, on a Saturday afternoon, and I was listening to it during the hockey game last night, so it is totally a "toss it together, and enjoy" piece of work.

Here, have a laugh, but it would amaze you how realistic the voices are now...  I am actually very impressed with the sound!

Open baffle FR125's in the HT!

right proper fun, and eventually, I will build out a good box!

RAW

« Reply #1 on: 21 Nov 2005, 05:49 am »
Mark.
Looks like a interesting project.