Fantastic Faith-Based Sonicrock!

ScottMayo

« Reply #60 on: 17 Nov 2005, 04:20 pm »
They say Peter Belt prefers the original Sonicrock, though. And it doesn't get much more discerning than that.

skrivis

« Reply #61 on: 17 Nov 2005, 04:28 pm »
Quote from: ScottMayo
They say Peter Belt prefers the original Sonicrock, though. And it doesn't get much more discerning than that.

I heard that he eats them. Geophagy or something like that.

nathanm

« Reply #62 on: 17 Nov 2005, 07:14 pm »
It's true that many highly educated and well-respected gentlemen of character, taste and distinction are proud users of Sonicrocks®.  Certainly if these pillars of audiophile virtue are convinced of the merits of Sonicrocks® then there's no reason everyone else shouldn't be.  Musicians, audio engineers and guys who make a bunch of money all have told me that it was the best thing they ever did for their systems.  Some of them could afford astronomically expensive products to enhance their listening pleasure, but instead they chose Sonicrock®!

One customer told me a story of how he bought a used early model Sonicrock® and was blown away by the improvement.  Unfortunately this was after he purchased over $5000 of silly tweaks such as absorbing panels, bass traps, diffusive wall hangings and a pile CDs NOT recorded by Telarc, Chesky or Mo-Fi.  Luckily he was able to sell all that crap (at a huge loss of course). He moved his system into the cinderblock toolshed out behind his house, installed several Sonirocks® on his equipment and is now enjoying reference level playback for a fraction of the price!  His only wish was that he would've found Elemental Voice sooner!  

Don't make his same mistake!  Order today!

ScottMayo

« Reply #63 on: 17 Nov 2005, 08:40 pm »
Quote from: nathanm
One customer told me a story of how he bought a used early model Sonicrock® and was blown away by the improvement. Unfortunately this was after he purchased over $5000 of silly tweaks such as absorbing panels, bass traps, diffusive wall hangings and a pile CDs NOT recorded by Telarc, Chesky or Mo-Fi.

Yeah.. everyone tries that stuff. But the simple fact is, it's hard work, and Sonicrocks, which work by sheer power of will, require no effort at all. You get what you expect to get! It's truly a tweak that's as good as you can imagine!

Sonicrock: Science and Ancient Wisdom, in the service of sound. They work because they do work. They really are As Good As You Can Imagine(tm).

My next project will be to put one in my old Earthquake subwoofer. I expect to hear some entirely new noises.  :mrgreen: