HT3 in home demo

audiojerry

HT3 in home demo list
« Reply #20 on: 28 Jan 2006, 12:40 am »
Quote from: RAW
:hyper: It is now time.
The new HT3 are ready to be sent out for demo and we can get the cherry pair that is trimed out (no bases or spikes for the demo pairs) and this will also cut the wait time down on the demo list as well.

The next person on the list will get this cherry pair. 8)

Thanks for the interest in the HT3

That person is blessed. He will be in for a great experience!

RAW

HT3 in home demo list
« Reply #21 on: 21 Feb 2006, 05:00 am »

We have the HT3 demo pair in Cherry now going around with the standard Sonicap and Mills resistors.
For those who have not had a chance to demo the HT3 .
 :mrgreen:

mhr

HT3 in home demo list
« Reply #22 on: 2 Jun 2006, 11:31 pm »
Howdy,

How does one sign up for the demo?

mhr

RAW

HT3 in home demo list
« Reply #23 on: 3 Jun 2006, 02:37 am »
I can get a pair out your way in 2 weeks time frame is that OK.
And yes I recieved your email.
 :mrgreen:

mhr

HT3 in home demo list
« Reply #24 on: 3 Jun 2006, 11:57 am »
Hi Al,

The week of the 19th will work best for me.

Thanks

mhr

RAW

Re: HT3 in home demo list
« Reply #25 on: 12 Jan 2007, 07:33 pm »
A Demo pair of HT3 is available at this time they are in New Mexico.
Anyone looking to be added to the demo list for the HT3 contact us to be added to the list.

dB Cooper

Re: HT3 in home demo
« Reply #26 on: 29 Apr 2007, 02:30 am »
I'm too far away from pulling the trigger to sign up, but I just wanted to chime in that this is a very interesting design, small footprint, ribbon tweeter, woofer close to room boundary (minimizing room interaction effects), all unusual and desirable features to my way of thinking. Because I have near-zero woodworking skills, I am thinking of ordering the parts and enclosures, still a significant savings over a fully assembled pair.

My other candidate is the Ohm Micro Walshes btw. But I tend to expect a more definite image from a wide-forward-dispersion speaker than an omni.

Hank

• http://www.geocities.com/hankbond1/index
Re: HT3 in home demo
« Reply #27 on: 2 May 2007, 05:45 pm »
dB, I have broken in two of those ribbon tweeters and my first listening in a test cabinet was sweet - great, detailed open sound.  I'm veneering the tower cabinets I built for a 2-way design that includes the ribbon.  I listened to the original HT3's at CES and they were the most surprising sounding speaker at the show.  I recommend you save up for them.  Order the parts and enclosures and enjoy.  Save up for some veneer, then buy it, practice applying veneer on a scrap of MDF to gain confidence or have a person experienced in veneering help you.