HT3 in home demo

RAW

HT3 in home demo
« on: 4 Nov 2005, 03:01 am »
We have had a growing request for a demo pair of HT3 speakers.
The shipping weight of each HT3 is just 55lbs and I do believe the largest speakers ever sent out for a free in home audition.

The following are the guidelines for the free in home demo:

The demo period is limited to one week but may be extended to two weeks upon request to allow others in the area the opportunity to hear them. Allowing as many people as possible to hear the speakers before they are shipped to the next destination is encouraged.

RAW Acoustics also asks that you post your impressions of these speakers in one or more of the more popular audio oriented message boards and encourage posting feedback in as many audio forums you like. Customer feedback is our most valuable form of advertising and it keeps us from having to launch expensive ad campaigns through other advertising avenues that would force us to increase the price of our products.

Please list your associated equipment, and feel free to use any others speakers as a baseline for comparisons.

The value of these speakers must be secured with a credit card while they are in your possession. You will be held responsible for our product while it is in your possession. So, please be careful not to damage them in any way. No charges will be made on your credit card unless there is some sort of incidental damage.

These have been packaged in such a way as to minimize the possibility of any shipping damage. I have packed them in a 2” solid foam lined double wall boxes. Carefully unpack these, as they must be repackaged in the same manner as they were received. If there is any visible damage please report it immediately to RAW Acoustics.

After your audition period please carefully repackage them, as shown in photo documents provided and take them to your local UPS facility for shipping. An address will be provided for you to ship them to the next auditioner. We do ask that you cover the shipping cost to the next destination, and (this is very important) you must insure them for $700 each to cover the cost of accidental loss or destruction during shipping. Then send a copy of the UPS tracking number (ask UPS for it) to RAW Acoustics (via e-mail) so it can be tracked.

Sample units are not for sale. These burned in units must be sent to the next destination.

Call or e-mail to get put on the list, but don't e-mail your credit card info

Any questions feel free to ask.

The demo pair are the Cherry pair as shown on line.With our standard Sonicap Capacitors plus Mills resistors.

« Last Edit: 22 May 2007, 06:51 pm by RAW »

Bingenito

HT3 in home demo list
« Reply #1 on: 4 Nov 2005, 04:44 am »
Hey I want to hear a pair of HT3s in my home...Oh wait I have a pair..nevermind :wink:

Nice demo program Al. I hope people take advantage of the offer and demo these speakers. When setup correctly they will impress.

bikes and beats

I'm interested and live in the Denver area...
« Reply #2 on: 5 Nov 2005, 07:57 pm »
...if I'm not too late...
Thanks!

RAW

HT3 in home demo list
« Reply #3 on: 5 Nov 2005, 08:29 pm »
Contact me :!:
As Wayne has them in town for a week then they are off.

Send me a email or Email Wayne at Bolder Cable and see if you can make a sitting time.
I do know he was going to get some people to have a day to listen.

audiojerry

HT3 in home demo list
« Reply #4 on: 25 Dec 2005, 06:57 am »
Is the demo program still on, or have you decided not to continue now that you are upgrading the crossovers?

I'd still like to try it! I'd even be willing to burn in the new caps and resistors  :wink:

Carl V

HT3 in home demo list
« Reply #5 on: 26 Dec 2005, 12:29 am »
Ditto

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

RAW

HT3 in home demo list
« Reply #6 on: 26 Dec 2005, 06:14 pm »
Yes the HT3 are still going on demo tour.
As of today they are on the East Coast and will be off to WI next.

The HT3 we have going around are the stock crossovers ,yes they do make a big difference in the mid network alone.

Few things to get them back and redo the crossovers or just send out another pair!
Well we have a pair in Canada as well and at this tiem we feel the 2 pairs is enough for demo pairs.
Those who want to demo them just think of this the Maples that arte going around now, will only bring more detailed mids along with vocal depth to the pair that you would demo.

All those who have listened to the stock HT3 as the comments have been posted are using the stock Solen networks, really they do a very good value for the money.
As we have changed(January 1,06) to Sonicap along with Mills for the HT series just brings a higher level of quality to a product line we know is still a very good value for the money.
Those wanted to purchase them HT series using Solen parts can do so for the short time left.

Anyone wanting to demo the HT3 email directly.

Thanks for those wanting to demo the HT3.

markC

HT3 in home demo list
« Reply #7 on: 26 Dec 2005, 08:01 pm »
Where are the Canadian pair currently? Approx. what is the ballpark cost of shipping these?

RAW

HT3 in home demo list
« Reply #8 on: 27 Dec 2005, 03:33 am »
The pair in Canada are in Vernon BC.This pair is in a reviews hands now till some time in Febuary and after that that pair of HT3 are off to Toronto.

For a time frame to get a demo next in line for the demo HT3 in Canada will be the end of March as of today.
If you would like to add to this list just send a email and i will add you to the list.

audiojerry

HT3 in home demo list
« Reply #9 on: 6 Jan 2006, 04:53 am »
I just received the maple HT3's today. They arrived safely and got them set up just to make sure everything was working. I have to say I like them already, but I won't be doing any serious auditioning until this weekend.
I'll be posting my review after that.

JRace

• Greetings one and Everyone!
HT3 in home demo list
« Reply #10 on: 6 Jan 2006, 05:46 pm »
Quote from: RAW
The pair in Canada are in Vernon BC.This pair is in a reviews hands now till some time in Febuary and after that that pair of HT3 are off to Toronto.
quote]

February? I could have sworn you said I could have them until October Al... :?

:mrgreen:

ctviggen

HT3 in home demo list
« Reply #11 on: 6 Jan 2006, 05:49 pm »
Any chance these will be coming back to the east coast, specifically CT/NY/Mass?

ken

HT3 demo
« Reply #12 on: 7 Jan 2006, 04:26 pm »
If they do happen to make it back east I may be interested in a demo myself.

Ken

mpauly

Re: HT3 demo
« Reply #13 on: 7 Jan 2006, 04:37 pm »
Quote from: ken

Ken

Me too!!

audiojerry

Re: HT3 demo
« Reply #14 on: 7 Jan 2006, 06:44 pm »
Quote from: mpauly
Quote from: ken

Ken

Me too!!

Good decision, guys.

They are definitely worthy of an audition. I listened for hours last night - a very enjoyable evening. The fact that I could listen to them for so long at one sitting says a lot right there.

Review coming.

PS: I need to ship these by Wednesday, so I hope Al gets back to me with shpping instructions. He's currently at CES and unavailable.

ken

ht3-demo
« Reply #15 on: 11 Jan 2006, 09:37 pm »
Hi Al,
I believe there may be at least three people (myself included) from the northeast interested in the HT-3 Demo and just wondering what the turn-around time is at this point and how to go about getting on the list.

Thanks
Ken

RAW

HT3 in home demo list
« Reply #16 on: 12 Jan 2006, 02:14 am »
Ken
The list is all in order of contact and the HT3 are now on the way to NC.

It s only far to leave the list in order and not to just cover the east or west coast.
 :oops:

After Larry they are off to Carl

Time frame, now if added to the HT3 demo list is around 10-12 weeks :o  :oops:
So we are getting another pair ready for the road these will be going out in about 2 weeks

As the list grows to 10 weeks I have a concern with getting a demo list that long, some will just not wait.
So we are adding another pair.
The list will stay the same order just a faster chace to get them for review.

Well what company has 2-3 demo pairs going around this size :mrgreen:

ken

ht3-demo
« Reply #17 on: 12 Jan 2006, 07:31 pm »
Al,

I wasn't looking to jump ahead of anybody I just  had no idea the list was that long. :cry:   I'm sure a second pair in circulation will alleviate the wait time some and is a pretty generous move on your behalf as well.  Will this pair have the sonic cap upgrade?    Just let me know what I need to do to officially get on the list.  
Thanks
Ken

RAW

HT3 in home demo list
« Reply #18 on: 12 Jan 2006, 10:37 pm »
Ken
Yes the HT3 next demo pair will have the caps and resistors
Still no bases or spikes will be sent with the demo pair.
Just to many parts to get damaged or lost.

To be added to the list just send a email direct to RAW Acoustics and you can be added to the list.
 :mrgreen:

RAW

HT3 in home demo list
« Reply #19 on: 20 Jan 2006, 07:52 pm »
:hyper: It is now time.
The new HT3 are ready to be sent out for demo and we can get the cherry pair that is trimed out (no bases or spikes for the demo pairs) and this will also cut the wait time down on the demo list as well.

The next person on the list will get this cherry pair. 8)

Thanks for the interest in the HT3