0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. Read 4404 times.
- is the output "bit-perfect"?
- does it bypass windows k-mixer?
- does it work with foobar2000 and asio?
- is it fine to just not connect the headphone circuitry?
- is it fine to use a 75ohm BNC jack for the spdif?[/
The output impedance of the transformer isolated S/PDIF output is set to 75 ohms. Edge rates are very fast.
To help answer some of these questions, I'll say that the answers should be the same as the answers to the same questions about an M-Audio Transit which uses a slightly different chip from the same chip family.
Can you quantify "fast"?
Why not use the PCM2902 chip?
has to be bit perfect @ 44khz
Is the Hagusb the best device out there for my application?
I need to go from 75 ohm SPDIF to 50 Ohm SMB connector.
I assume if I tried to put 5.1
Is the USB 1.1 a limitation?
change the volume via a software controlled volume control, right?
Page created in 0.079 seconds with 27 queries.